Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UGA recruiting class about to fall apart
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

UGA recruiting class about to fall apart

Dec 15, 2017, 9:13 AM

The first chip just fell which was Matt Corral flipping from UF to Ole Miss...and ya gotta love his statement "Its the SEC West..." recruits have changed their excitement from the SEC to "The SEC West!" Way to go SCAR, UF, Kentucky.

So now the door.opens up for Mullen to sign Justin Fields, which he has been workimg for a while.

Look what Mullen has done with an RPO QB. UGA is a run first, pocket passing offense.

Fields will take a strong look at UF from here.

Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention, Corral will likely be taking a 4 star WR UGA commit to Ole miss with him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does this mean those guys with the red & black Green Bay logos will stop trolling our board?***

Dec 15, 2017, 9:16 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

* Grambling logos***

Dec 15, 2017, 9:18 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Greer***

Dec 15, 2017, 9:20 AM

Re: Does this mean those guys with the red & black Green Bay logos will stop trolling our board?***

Dec 15, 2017, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Does this mean those guys with the red & black Green Bay logos will stop trolling our board?*** ]

+1 for the GB reference.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wishful thinking***

Dec 15, 2017, 9:30 AM

That's wishful thinking

Dec 15, 2017, 9:30 AM

Georgia is Fields home state and his favorite team growing up and Zamir White is 100% lock. As long as they keep those two guys, I don't think the rest of their class is going anywhere.

so you're saying the wire transfer can't be reversed?***

Dec 15, 2017, 9:35 AM

I agree...Fields is such a big UGA fan

Dec 15, 2017, 10:35 AM [ in reply to That's wishful thinking ]

That he first committed to Penn State to throw us off.

Re: UGA recruiting class about to fall apart

Dec 15, 2017, 9:32 AM

Don't see Georgia's class falling apart if Fields flips. Georgia will sign a top 5 class.

SuperDAWG and the other DAWG troll

Dec 15, 2017, 9:33 AM

are not gonna like this.

The fact that the rumblings are starting with In State players ,leads credence to the HS Coaches going Ole MI$$ on them "rumblings" out there.

Dec 15, 2017, 10:09 AM

Is this wishful thinking or is there solid evidence to support these rumors? I just can't see this happening. 'Tis the season to be jolly and be aware of false rumors.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Supermutt ain't gonna like this....

Dec 15, 2017, 10:41 AM

Honestly though, their class is really good and even if they lose a commit or 2, I wouldn't label it as "falling apart." Still will finish with a top 5 class

Fields is overrated and would sit behind Fromm anyways

Re: Supermutt ain't gonna like this....

Dec 15, 2017, 11:43 AM

I agree with the notion that Fields is probably overrated, and definitely doesn't fit into UGA's scheme. He would fit Mullen's scheme a lot better.

The fascinating part is the Matt Corrall/Justin Fields thing. They were both, uhm, heavily rumored to be two of the most prominent guys in this past recruiting cycle to have their hands blatantly out, and were both allegedly dealing with the same Usual SEC Suspects. Corral actually decommited from Southern Cal before doing an extensive tour of SEC schools. (I guess it could be mere coincidence...maybe he just really liked Southern food.)

It's still just plain fascinating to me that Corral (who is from freakin' California!) would then be switching from UF to Ole Miss. Some of that's undoubtedly the offense - Corral is a pro-style pocket guy, doesn't move all that well - and really wouldn't fit well in Mullen's scheme (which is what Meyer runs at Ohio State), but given the persistent rumors around those two, it also strongly makes you wonder if Ole Miss in any way learned their lesson from the NCAA.

If they get caught again, whatever, the NCAA is likely to burn them to the ground.

Re: Supermutt ain't gonna like this....

Dec 15, 2017, 1:55 PM [ in reply to Supermutt ain't gonna like this.... ]

Is Sandra Bullock still running players for Ole Miss?

Dec 15, 2017, 1:20 PM

Yes we can all dream that this class falls apart. Sad part is you then have to wake up to reality.

Another Top 3 class with Justin and all the fixins. Kirby is SabanLite...indeed.

does "wakeup to reality" mean realizing we are in our

Dec 15, 2017, 1:23 PM

3rd straight playoff, and defending national champions?

or is there a different reality you were referring to?

"SabanLite"?? haha -- check back in 7 years and compare his run to Dabo's

Haha... You do realize that Saban's record against Clemson

Dec 15, 2017, 1:26 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA recruiting class about to fall apart ]

is 0-1 in the past year, right?

Saban, lol.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Kirby is SabanLite?

Dec 15, 2017, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA recruiting class about to fall apart ]

Is Kirby being SabanLite kinda like the SEC East being SECLite? Just wanted to make sure I got your analogy right...

I dream about National Championships******

Dec 15, 2017, 1:28 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA recruiting class about to fall apart ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dream about National Championships******

Dec 15, 2017, 1:28 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA recruiting class about to fall apart ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic