Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have had enough of the under spool
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 389

I have had enough of the under spool

Aug 10, 2020, 5:21 PM

toilet paper. I am going to draft up divorce papers if this doesn’t stop. Over the top is the only way paper comes off the roll.

I wrote my wife a letter demanding her as much and that I would serve the papers if it doesn’t stop.

I shall report back later.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let us know if

Aug 10, 2020, 5:30 PM

She wipes her ### with your letter and gives it back.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

they should make it

Aug 10, 2020, 5:39 PM

so it doesn't work if connected the under spool way, somehow

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Does it really matter? ;) *****

Aug 10, 2020, 5:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does it really matter? ;) *****

Aug 10, 2020, 6:24 PM

Yes! Next thing they will be leaving the seat down! Nip it, Nip it in the bud!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i thought you just sit it on top of the spool***

Aug 10, 2020, 6:29 PM [ in reply to Does it really matter? ;) ***** ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absofreakinglutely it does.

Aug 10, 2020, 7:54 PM [ in reply to Does it really matter? ;) ***** ]

When it goes behind, often it ends up right on the wall, and it's hard to get a hold of. Especially with a new roll. Hanging off the front of the roll it keeps a distance from the wall making it easy to grab.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How about just leaving it off the...........

Aug 10, 2020, 7:57 PM

roll thingy all together? Sit it beside the throne and just pick it up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How about just leaving it off the...........

Aug 10, 2020, 8:25 PM

I’ve had to do this to make a point. Over the top is the only logical way for a roll to be installed.

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Went on a big vacation with all of sharkgirl's family

Aug 10, 2020, 8:12 PM

a couple years back. Somebody had the tp wrong so I fixed it. The next day, I find that it was wrong again, so I fixed it again. That time it stayed put.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Went on a big vacation with all of sharkgirl's family

Aug 10, 2020, 8:27 PM

Did you catch the culprit and string em up to fix the problem? Or were there no females around?

Go Tigers!!!

Aug 10, 2020, 8:29 PM [ in reply to Went on a big vacation with all of sharkgirl's family ]

Did you catch the culprit and string em up to fix the problem? Or were there females around?

Go Tigers!!!

Nobody got drawn and quartered over it.

Aug 10, 2020, 8:32 PM

I do not know if it was brother of sharkgirl or his sweet lady that caused the issue.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 10, 2020, 8:29 PM [ in reply to Went on a big vacation with all of sharkgirl's family ]

Did you catch the culprit and string em up to fix the problem? Or were there females around?

Go Tigers!!!

Re: I have had enough of the under spool

Aug 10, 2020, 8:16 PM

Good god man, did you marry this woman knowing she was an underhand roll mounter?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He married her because he outkicked his coverage. ******

Aug 10, 2020, 8:21 PM

Replies: 15
| visibility 389
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic