Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ray Ray
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,788

Ray Ray

Dec 3, 2017, 8:17 AM

The kid has finally grown up and is making a difference. He is credited with muffing the first Miami put, but he was interfered with by his own man blocking a Cane. He has vastly improved his technique this year. Glad to see the long field goal too. Great win Tigers! WE CAN GO ALL THE WAY!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wasn't his fault, true, but he had 2 fumbles*****

Dec 3, 2017, 8:47 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah... punt was entirely him getting tripped before catch.

Dec 3, 2017, 8:53 AM

I would imagine the catch down the middle was him thinking he would not be caught... and a good punch by this he Miami defender. They are coached well on creating TOS and we got a break with great hustle by Milan.

Re: Yeah... punt was entirely him getting tripped before catch.

Dec 3, 2017, 9:17 AM

You are so right. Hope Milan gets the cred for it to. Great teachable moment to end the play.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you think he tries to enter the draft this season?

Dec 3, 2017, 9:38 AM

Even though he has looked impressive with the ball in his hand he hasn't put up big time numbers but with his best friend Deon Cain almost certain to leave, i wonder if he tries to go with him

Re: Do you think he tries to enter the draft this season?

Dec 3, 2017, 10:06 AM

I think the both need another year. Ray ray to get stronger and Cain to learn to catch the ball.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2017, 10:13 AM

I don't see Cain leaving -- he drops as many as he catches -- like said,needs another year to become the ""SuperStar"" type receiver

Dec 3, 2017, 10:28 AM

Ray Ray isn't consistent which is the scary thing. Some games he is dialed in and a threat to the opposition and done games like last night he was a liability on the first half and then played much better in the second half.

Cain drops way too many passes to be a Superstar and at this point of his career his skills should be about as developed as their going to be.

I don't see either one of them grading high enough to be tempted to go to the draft.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2017, 10:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Do you think he tries to enter the draft this season? ]

Ray Ray needs serious strength and conditioning.
DCain needs 'focused attention'. Noticed in the awards last night on the stage that DC appeared to be in another world. He's just not paying attention. Doesn't seem to understand that being a WR is more than running a route. I really think this is a 'mental' issue. He is not focused. Our WR's training / teaching this year seems to be lacking in 'focus' and 'getting after it'. Last night THiggins experienced the same problem. Great WRs need to 'go after the ball' first and foremost. I'm confident we have potentially great WR's but they are really lacking 'focus'. Good defenders tend to take away the reception from our WR. This is a very important JScott responsibility. This is where coaching excels. If are WR's can get this, watch out. HunterR understands this; if he can help JScott understand how to teach this it will be invaluable.

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,788
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic