Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do you think Gary Danielson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Do you think Gary Danielson

Jan 16, 2019, 11:44 AM

Has stopped crying yet after witnessing the national championship? Dude has been real quiet recently

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is probably in a fetal position somewhere***

Jan 16, 2019, 11:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:He is probably in a fetal position somewhere-did you mean

Jan 16, 2019, 11:48 AM

fecal? because thats about what I think of him . ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2019, 11:52 AM

Lol , fecal position refers to the Coots preseason ranking .... every.dam.year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

fecal position is the ice in Willy-B***

Jan 16, 2019, 12:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2019, 11:52 AM [ in reply to Re:He is probably in a fetal position somewhere-did you mean ]

Lol , fecal position refers to the Coots preseason ranking .... every.dam.year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nice Tigerdug! +1***

Jan 16, 2019, 11:53 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gary Danielson

Jan 16, 2019, 11:47 AM

Was it he mid-season who said that TL would need to shorten his throwing motion and work at getting better in order for the NFL to really take notice ?
Who was that ?

DB23

Jan 16, 2019, 11:51 AM

No, I believe that was Brian Griese.

Jan 16, 2019, 11:55 AM

yeah Griese. See concussions are serious business. these guys are both examples

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2019, 11:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Gary Danielson ]

You're right . He got all " professional break-down guy " and sounded like he had absolutely no idea what he was talking about .

DB23

Jan 16, 2019, 12:15 PM

Yep, was referring to his arm slot or something similar to what you said.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not sure that Gary could pass a competency test.***

Jan 16, 2019, 11:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I'm not sure that Gary could pass a competency test.

Jan 16, 2019, 11:56 AM

Not even the SEC one

I don't even know who that is***

Jan 16, 2019, 12:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Do you think Gary Danielson

Jan 16, 2019, 12:10 PM

Gary, Brad and CBS has crossed the line by miles and miles in their unapologetic and unwavering homerism for Alabama. I know, they earn their living from their affiliation with the SEC but they make it obvious. To answer your question directly, he’s probably in a mental facility recovering from a breakdown.

Re: Do you think Gary Danielson

Jan 16, 2019, 12:11 PM

Gary, Brad and CBS has crossed the line by miles and miles in their unapologetic and unwavering homerism for Alabama. I know, they earn their living from their affiliation with the SEC but they make it obvious. To answer your question directly, he’s probably in a mental facility recovering from a breakdown.

I herd he’s coming to work for the ACC Network.***

Jan 16, 2019, 12:20 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I herd he’s coming to work for the ACC Network.***

Jan 16, 2019, 12:54 PM

Gary and co. are probably still sick! His "not in this league" comments are gross! These players literally all played in H.S. together! Class rankings mean something; but is not the end all be all. Remember the couple recruiting cycles Ole Miss had? Top 3 or maybe 1st. Followed by a couple top 5. How did that work for them?
Ohio St. is top 4 every year but has not made the playoffs in 2 years.

Gary and co. will figure it out eventually; maybe!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I herd he’s coming to work for the ACC Network.******

Jan 16, 2019, 12:55 PM [ in reply to I herd he’s coming to work for the ACC Network.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic