Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do you think Arkansas HC Morris gave Dabo some good info on Bama b/4 Natty since Razors
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Do you think Arkansas HC Morris gave Dabo some good info on Bama b/4 Natty since Razors

Jun 24, 2019, 8:18 PM

scored 17 pts in final 2 quarters (mop up for Bama, i know).. but they did put up some decent yardage on Tide.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no***

Jun 24, 2019, 8:19 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: no***

Jun 24, 2019, 9:01 PM

Henry is my grandson's favorite Thomas character.... When they ask who are we going to see - he yells out "Henry" ... while everybody else yells "Thomas"! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

no***

Jun 24, 2019, 8:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you think Arkansas HC Morris gave Dabo some good info on Bama b/4 Natty since Razors

Jun 24, 2019, 8:24 PM

No

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you think Arkansas HC Morris gave Dabo some good info on Bama b/4 Natty since Razors

Jun 24, 2019, 8:40 PM

scored 17 pts in final 2 quarters (mop up for Bama, i know).. but they did put up some decent yardage on Tide.

Lord, you just won't stop!!! On and on, you go. Geez!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rum tonight Bill ? LOL

Jun 24, 2019, 8:42 PM

In case you haven't noticed, while we all love The Chad, his replacements are BETTER !!!

Jun 24, 2019, 8:44 PM

Heyall Bill , we've played Alabama 4 years in a row , and beaten them twice .
Maybe Dabo could help the Chad , but I don't think there's anything to be gleaned from a coach who has only faced them once and got shellacked .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Good question. I would think this rarely happens, but given

Jun 24, 2019, 8:45 PM

the friendship between the two of them I would be a little surprised to find some conversation didn't happen. Dabo has 100% confidence in Elliot and Scott to do all the scouting they need, but given the fact that they all know each other, sure, if I was Elliott I might pick up the phone and ask, "What did you see that i might not, Coach?" Why not?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

COPY CAT PLAYS!!! COPY CAT PLAYS!!!!!

Jun 24, 2019, 8:49 PM

coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 24, 2019, 9:02 PM

Don't think so ... Dabo didn't need help .... -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jun 24, 2019, 9:16 PM

This Morris you speak of, is he “All In?”

More likely Dabo gave The Chad some tips on how to...

Jun 24, 2019, 9:32 PM

beat Bama. Imo, the 'copy cat,' plays we ran were only copy cat because no one forced us to use them until the last game and obviously we didn't need all the advantages we took. I believe the final score was a reflection of how much Dabo detested Bama being called the GOAT all year coupled with being a reward for those 1st rounders who stayed an extra year.

Am I thinking too hard?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He couldn’t tell him anything he couldn’t see in 14 games

Jun 24, 2019, 9:33 PM

Worth of film already told him.

Re: He couldn’t tell him anything he couldn’t see in 14 games

Jun 25, 2019, 1:02 AM

I think the Tiger coaching staff put together an excellent game plan. To hold Bama to 16 points is incredible. To score 44 points on Bama is also incredible. One of the greatest performances on both sides of the ball.

They might have talked.

Jun 24, 2019, 10:26 PM

The Reality? We had someone breaking their film down from the entire year starting December 2nd.

I'm sure Dabo watched that game later coming back from Wake.

Jun 24, 2019, 10:50 PM

Maybe Citadel is our secret source for Bama and USuC. They had Bama on the ropes until they tired because of the Southern Conference schedule they had endured.

Jun 25, 2019, 6:19 AM

All the staff had to do was watch the game film. I am sure out staff watched and thoroughly dissected every game Bama played this year. Where do you think those copy cat plays came from?

I'd say Chad had nothing to do with our game.

Jun 25, 2019, 8:11 AM

Since I never saw Dabo give the ball to Ross or Higgins to pass downfield.While our qb Lawrence had the hot hand and momentum.
Hth

That's not nice, but give theChad credit for getting...

Jun 25, 2019, 8:51 AM

the All-American WR dive out of the way against FSU & LSU, so ScElliott never had to try it again.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic