Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
'Cuse should probably take some lessons from Boston College.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,165

'Cuse should probably take some lessons from Boston College.

Oct 4, 2013, 1:48 PM

When BC joined the ACC, they didn't do all this smack talkin' junk and they were a very good football program during that time, too. Plus, talk about arrogant Yankees, well the Boston area has plenty of them, but BC really didn't act like that. They have always treated Clemson people well when we go up there.....I consider it to be a friendly rivalry.

Looks like Syracuse needs a "big brother" to, you know, kid of point them in the right direction in their new conference. Sometimes you have to give "little brother" a kick in the butt to get their attention. Let's be THE BIG BROTHER to 'Cuse this weekend. GO TIGERS!!! Beat 'Cuse

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you really believe this?

Oct 4, 2013, 2:04 PM

Most people are friendly just about everywhere. Every fanbase has its a-holes, including ours. I've been to Syracuse several times, and the people up there are friendly and hospitable. Stop perpetuating this "arrogant Yankeee" myth and get out a little, see the world.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you really believe this? Md and Ga have some great

Oct 4, 2013, 2:07 PM

fans hidden away I'm sure. they never let them out in public but I'm sure they are around somewhere

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you really believe this?

Oct 4, 2013, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Do you really believe this? ]

I'm fine with that statement except for Maryland. No way, no how. Going there is a miserable experience.

It makes Athens and Tallatrashy look like a nice autumn. afternoon up at Duke to watch a game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 4, 2013, 2:47 PM [ in reply to Do you really believe this? ]

Are you from NYC or do you just work there?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've seen the world. It makes me miss Clemson, SC.***

Oct 4, 2013, 2:48 PM [ in reply to Do you really believe this? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Oct 4, 2013, 2:51 PM [ in reply to Do you really believe this? ]

Well said. As a Boston-area native who went to Clemson, there are nice people and jerks everywhere. The only difference between the Northeast and South in this regard is people in the Northeast tend to be a bit more to themselves (which Southerners often misinterpret as rudeness) while Southerners are more outgoing.

This isn't only limited to North/South, but also includes rural/urban. The Northeast has more large, dense cities with heavy foot traffic throughout (NYC, Boston, Philadelphia) while the South tends to be more rural, and the major cities in the area are far less dense, more spread out and more people use cars instead of their feet (Atlanta, Charlotte).

Re: 'Cuse should probably take some lessons from Boston College.

Oct 4, 2013, 2:34 PM

Forget being their big brother, lets show them who their daddy is.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,165
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic