Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do we jump Miami in the polls after this weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,454

Do we jump Miami in the polls after this weekend?

Nov 22, 2017, 9:59 AM

Yes i know it doesn't matter bc it will be decided on the field. I still do not see how struggling with a 6-5 UVA at home put them over us to begin with(their schedule was made in a bakery). A Top 25 road win vs what would be a win over 4-8 Pitt has to move us back over the Canes this weekend.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No. Because UMia will still be undefeated ... if they

Nov 22, 2017, 10:00 AM

beat Pitt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I hope not.

Nov 22, 2017, 10:02 AM

If we do we'll be ranked #1 and as good as Dabo is about playing the disrespect card it's a dang near impossible when you're ranked #1.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do we jump Miami in the polls after this weekend?

Nov 22, 2017, 10:06 AM

No. Had we not lost a game, we would be ranked #1. If their SOS was as strong as CU, they'd be ranked #1.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2017, 10:10 AM

I hope not . I want Bama and Clemson to 3-peat ...so we need to win out and they need to win out so were final poll #2 and they stay #1 .
Then we bith dispatch our first round underlinhs and all the universe is put back in alignment and we can win back to back national championships by winning the rubber match over AladamnBama.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 22, 2017, 10:17 AM

I thin both Bama and Miami get beat this weekend.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2017, 12:24 PM

> I thin both Bama and Miami get beat this weekend.

I agree it's possible. Definitely think Alabama goes down; Alabama is just plain out of linebackers and that ain't good, the way Malzahn likes to run the football. And Miami has to go 1,500 miles on the road on a Friday night to go play a Pitt team in something like 40 or 45-degree temps...granted, not ice cold, but still 40 degrees below the weather they're used to.

If we in turn do what I think we're going to do to South Carolina, I think we could be sitting at #1 next Tuesday. Dunno if I like the thought or not...going into the Championship Game and the playoffs, do you want to be the #1, or do you want somebody else wearing the target on their chest?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, but we will next week***

Nov 22, 2017, 10:36 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Water the Point Tree

I only care about where we sit on Dec 3***

Nov 22, 2017, 10:40 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,454
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic