Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do they keep their coach for 5 more years after UGA win
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,879

Do they keep their coach for 5 more years after UGA win

May 25, 2020, 11:37 PM

This is a challenge to see your best gamecock stories, because Tigers kill chickens ??
The Tigers 69-5 last 5 years the Coots 19-36 no championships

Let’s hope the Proud chickens keep Will Muschump another 5 years. Imagine how bad the coots would be rubbing in a 6 game winning streak if they ever sniffed it. The 5 bombs with Swinney and etc.

Are we getting slack on rubbing it in and enjoying the winning? Dabo says the fun is in winning and he drew the line with the coots when Will made a rude comment about his wife.

Coot recruiting on a roll!

Coots are racking up the wins but we are showing out and taking names with their hero Alabama #####.

I almost felt sorry for them but then I remembered how they called Dabo a cheerleader and bragged about losing To us 55-35 a couple years ago.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Numbers Schmumbers. Dirtpeckers need to just ignore

May 25, 2020, 11:45 PM

all the facts and give him a lifetime contract.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Numbers Schmumbers. Dirtpeckers need to just ignore

May 26, 2020, 12:23 AM

I think we all would be happy, he already took a 10% cut in pay for them and helped them cut back on fans. 5 million a year is a good deal for muschump.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let’s Go Tigers!

Your numbers are off, Muschamp has won

May 26, 2020, 2:38 AM

More than 19 games in 5 years. The only reason Muschamp still has a job is because of his buyout, and with revenue for 2020-21 at USCjr being down he’ll be safe after this season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Your numbers are off, Muschamp has won

May 26, 2020, 7:41 AM

29-36 or 9-36 and no championships, pretty much the same thing. It was on the picture. ????

Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Do they keep their coach for 5 more years after UGA win

May 26, 2020, 7:44 AM

I like your intent Humble Servant, but I hope you didn't have a major requiring math. Based on the info in the post above Coots are 27-27 in MustCoot's 4 years. For 5 years Coots are 30-36.

My Chem Engr degree required much math but I admit that I was in the class that switched from Slide-rule to calculators, so my my math is dependant upon the crutch of a calculator.

God Bless your aging brain.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 26, 2020, 8:06 AM

I've said for years we need to aim much higher than their program level and we have and are. So what they do really doesnt / shouldnt matter.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 26, 2020, 3:00 PM

Their program has reached below the depths of despair and does not generate the interest we once enjoyed when discussing their program. The same with the coots. The level of our football program is so superior to theirs, many of their fans have come to accept that fact and prefer to ignore us rather than accuse us of cheating. Even their level of recruiting thus far for the 2021 class evokes a voice of doom. We are not even recruiting the best of the crop here in South Carolina and the coots can't even take advantage of that fact. Appealing to their emotions to "remain in state and sign with us" is not working. Their program has sunk to a level that requires them to compete with Southern Conference schools for talent. Oh, they will reel in several quality recruits by the signing date due to the fact there is more and more talent available each year.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,879
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic