Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do these last few games change your perception
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,102

Do these last few games change your perception

Jan 17, 2020, 10:36 AM

of Judge Keller?

If so, why?

If not, why?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Do these last few games change your perception

Jan 17, 2020, 10:38 AM

A little long

I would say no. I think the coaches took what OSU gave them in that game and made the right calls. The running game wasn't exactly clicking and we couldn't really get anything going on the outside. So we get Etienne going in the passing game and we find the weakness. On defense they realized that putting Simmons down in the box was hurting us some so they went back to that crazy 3-1-7 look they first showed against A&M. I think the opposite happened against LSU. Seemed like there was no real adjustment after the half. We saw on offense that they doubled down on the pass when Etienne clearly was making some headway on the ground. I don't want to think that they wanted to make Lawrence the hero, but I find it way too strange that RBs coach doesn't call anymore plays for his RB to get the ball. As far as defense goes, it was more of they just couldn't hold on anymore after all the 3 and outs. This coaching staff is very good and they clearly know how to win. Monday just wasn't a good night to not be on their A game and LSU was definitely the wrong team to be off against. I saw some people talking about they got a bad feeling because Dabo didn't sound to confident in the pregame interview. The thing is that's always been him before a game. He's never going to come off too cocky. He knows how good those players are better than any of us, but he also knows you have to show it when it counts.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Jan 17, 2020, 10:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2020, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Do these last few games change your perception ]

In response to the final part of your post, which by the way is incredibly sarcastic and filled with honesty at the same time, I think Dabo was pi$$ed that Maria Taylor asked him right before the game why he thought his team had a chance to win.

I kind of gave her a look like, "what in the world would make you ask somebody that question right now?"

He kind of paused for a second and then gave her a half-hearted answer because I think he was still in shock from the stupidity and disrespectful nature of the question.

Jan 17, 2020, 10:52 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Do-these-last-few-games-change-your-perception-26756275

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Jan 17, 2020, 1:21 PM

I know where it came from.

I was just specifically responding to to part about Dabo not sounding confident in the interview before the game.

I think the really dumb and disrespectful comment threw him off and affected his answer.

He had to process his answer because he couldn't respond with what he really wanted to tell her at the moment.

Jan 17, 2020, 1:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Do these last few games change your perception ]

Judge aint gonna like this............Basketball Sir Basketball Coaches. We play other sports at Clemson just not terribly well.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,102
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic