Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do all these reporters and media people cracking on Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Do all these reporters and media people cracking on Clemson

Dec 4, 2013, 11:19 AM

not see that we beat UGA, who beat UT, who beat SCU??? How and why are they cracking on us? We are clearly better than SCU, and clearly have been for a while.

The games speak for themselves. They are homers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: Do all these reporters and media people cracking on Clemson

Dec 4, 2013, 11:29 AM

I will agree with one thing you said. They are all homers. Now get your tounge out of your cheek.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I do not make tongue in cheek comments....

Dec 4, 2013, 11:30 AM

I am deathly serious. I dropped out of GWP's class.

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: I do not make tongue in cheek comments....

Dec 4, 2013, 11:32 AM

that explains it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^RA'd for personal attack***

Dec 4, 2013, 11:36 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

you definitely want to put some distance between lil boy,

Dec 4, 2013, 11:33 AM [ in reply to I do not make tongue in cheek comments.... ]

the hiroshima kind, and yourself.

gwp's trouble.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i

Dec 4, 2013, 11:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Do all these reporters and media people cracking on Clemson ]

refuse

to

be

baited

by

that

tongue

in

cheek

easy

sauce.

whew

another

senseless

crumpification

avoided

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nobody deploys the extension of a quality win (UGA)

Dec 4, 2013, 11:38 AM

backward or forward against other wins/losses previous opponents had. You can't RELATE outcomes like that. To do that would suggest that some sort of competitive constant factor exists and it simply doesn't. The best conclusion I can draw is that we got as much mileage out of that UGA win as we could. Without reinforcing it with a follow-up win against a ranked opponent (when those opportunities arise) the only direction to go is DOWN.

you just busted both yours and my meters***

Dec 4, 2013, 11:41 AM

I never cared for the metric system anyway

Dec 4, 2013, 11:43 AM

'bout time those meters got busted

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I'm worried you don't actually understand

Dec 4, 2013, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Nobody deploys the extension of a quality win (UGA) ]

how college football works

Lol, sometimes I don't read an entire post BUT,

Dec 4, 2013, 11:46 AM

BUTT
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My bad, you clearly understand

Dec 4, 2013, 11:49 AM

:)

You left out a couple things...

Dec 4, 2013, 11:41 AM

We're clearly better than Auburn because we beat them last year, and since they beat Bama we're better than them too.

We're better than Mizzou because SCU beat them and we're better than SCU.

We're also better than Auburn because we beat LSU last year who beat Auburn this year.

We're better than OSU because Florida sucks and Urban used to coach there but now coaches at OSU.

We're equals with FSU because if we played them 10 times we would win 5 of them.

Yes, we beat UGA that beat USuC, but USuC beat us on

Dec 4, 2013, 11:49 AM

the field. All of that A > B > C is worthless when C beats A on the field of play. Games arent played on paper or in stat sheets.

^^^^ has the newspaper to prove it ^^^***

Dec 4, 2013, 11:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not sure I follow your logic on that one***

Dec 4, 2013, 11:50 AM [ in reply to Yes, we beat UGA that beat USuC, but USuC beat us on ]

Me either. What the heck's he talking about?***

Dec 4, 2013, 11:58 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

i'm glad i read this before i tmailed you to find out.***

Dec 4, 2013, 12:01 PM

In losing to UT, did the coots pull a

Dec 4, 2013, 11:50 AM

####???

They can laugh all they want but as this program continues

Dec 4, 2013, 11:53 AM
atlas.jpg(155.6 K)

to build look out.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!

well something has got to get this staffs attention! We have

Dec 4, 2013, 11:55 AM

not been able to do it!!

So that means we were supposed to beat SCar, but didn't.

Dec 4, 2013, 12:01 PM

The media has coined a vile word for that.

I wonder about those pre-season predictions. Clemson was

Dec 4, 2013, 12:08 PM

supposed to beat FSU but some of them had us losing an away game to USuC.

Re: Do all these reporters and media people cracking on Clemson

Dec 4, 2013, 12:11 PM

If you don't get it by now, I guess you never will.

Get what?***

Dec 4, 2013, 12:26 PM

HIV***

Dec 4, 2013, 12:29 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we need to move to open water, the fishing in a

Dec 4, 2013, 12:32 PM [ in reply to Get what?*** ]

stocked pond gets a little boring sometimes.

Crumpcation***

Dec 4, 2013, 12:34 PM [ in reply to Get what?*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

This is crump's fault, folks.

Dec 4, 2013, 12:33 PM

He's allowed coots to infiltrate our pure and holy ranks and our logic has become infected with some incurable virus.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's what gets me. Penalties/turnovers=losses

Dec 4, 2013, 12:33 PM

On the road. It is obvious quite a few are commenting on the final score instead of watching the game or even viewing the stats.

Message was edited by: greatertater®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic