Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do Tigers Fans go On Opponents Msg Boards?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Do Tigers Fans go On Opponents Msg Boards?

Dec 31, 2019, 6:40 PM

I have my suspicion that many of these so called LSU fans are nothing more than U of Sux chickens - hiding behind the next opponent who is supposed to beat Clemson.

Do any of you take the time out of your day to go and create a log on of the opposing teams message boards? If so, wow!

It is an annoyance to have them here if they are. I don't respond typically to that trash and try to avoid reading their post once I know their screen names. Especially irritating because the game is a little over two weeks away!
All the speculation and assumptions about how good their team is - can be made on a pro-their team message board.
The problem must be: "something is missing in their lives, to set out to go and be antagonist in a place that clearly will have an opposing view"!

I don't get it. But, to each their own!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't know. Just know that I never have

Dec 31, 2019, 6:42 PM

and never will.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do Tigers Fans go On Opponents Msg Boards?

Dec 31, 2019, 6:42 PM

Ditto. I couldn't agree more with the exception that I do enjoy spinning them up with a comment or 3. I don't go on other boreds though.

Dec 31, 2019, 6:43 PM

I think a lot of our bandwagon fans do.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2019, 6:44 PM

I think a lot of our bandwagon fans do.

That's probably it. Didn't think about that. Thanks!

Dec 31, 2019, 6:48 PM

No I have better things to do with my time than trolling opponents sites. I guess if you aren't going to a bowl game or in the playoffs you have more time on your hands.

Dec 31, 2019, 6:54 PM

tigerpsy said:

No I have better things to do with my time than trolling opponents sites. I guess if you aren't going to a bowl game or in the playoffs you have more time on your hands.

Me too! I "make time to talk Tigers football"! But, would never make time to go troll. So many more important things to do like: watch paint dry, see which of my neighbors cats catches it's tail 1st, get a root canal, etc, go to the old school DMV, get attacked by a part-time zombie, learn to fly fish, etc.

Dec 31, 2019, 7:05 PM

I have my suspicion that many of these so called LSU fans are nothing more than U of Sux chickens - hiding behind the next opponent who is supposed to beat Clemson.

Do any of you take the time out of your day to go and create a log on of the opposing teams message boards? If so, wow!

It is an annoyance to have them here if they are. I don't respond typically to that trash and try to avoid reading their post once I know their screen names. Especially irritating because the game is a little over two weeks away!
All the speculation and assumptions about how good their team is - can be made on a pro-their team message board.
The problem must be: "something is missing in their lives, to set out to go and be antagonist in a place that clearly will have an opposing view"!

I don't get it. But, to each their own!

I can tell you that some Clemson fans do...

Dec 31, 2019, 7:11 PM

I think it happens with every fanbase.

Pretty pathetic to be trolling an opponents message board with your spare time, regardless of who you pull for.

Don’t you agree?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2019, 7:15 PM

I think it happens with every fanbase.

Pretty pathetic to be trolling an opponents message board with your spare time, regardless of who you pull for.

Don’t you agree?

I agree! Pretty pathetic!

Dec 31, 2019, 7:14 PM

I doubt it's Scar fans. It's well known that LSU has some of if not the trashiest fans in the country. They're the Philadelphia Eagles of college football.

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Dec 31, 2019, 7:23 PM

https://www.si.com/college/2018/11/07/alabama-lsu-fan-dies-bar-fight-arrests

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_6bfb920a-24c3-11ea-b71b-2b67e1989e41.html

https://www.wbrz.com/news/drunk-lsu-fan-charged-with-attacking-emergency-room-workers/

.... a Vegan......in a Carnivore Convention......

Dec 31, 2019, 7:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Do Tigers Fans go On Opponents Msg Boards? ]

Would a vegan go to a carnivore convention to go talk trash about meat? No. They stay in their lane and if asked they explain why they don't want a delicious steak smothered in mushrooms and a little ajou sauce. Or a nice piece of spicy fried chicken.

To go to a place you know full well has a polar opposite view than yours makes you a . . .. . .. and your pretty. ...... ...... that you have to do that! You should really get you some. ... ...........---.... it will change your life.

LOL!

It really don't matter - I just don't understand it ya'll. And, I am not just referring to LSwho fans. The Buckeye fans prior to this batch of Supposed Bayou Bengals. And every other fan base person that takes time out of their apparently un-eventful day to come talk trash to Clemson. Or Clemson fans who do it. Why would a Clemson fan go over there? We are the standard in college football right now! No need to do such sophomoric things.

Dec 31, 2019, 7:20 PM

Why would I want to go somewhere and talk about a team I can't stand where the entire fan base is directly related to one another? Sounds like a miserable experience and a waste of time

Apparently, even though the national unemployment figures

Dec 31, 2019, 7:28 PM

are at all time low (for modern times), quite a few LSU fans/graduates cannot obtain gainful employment. Thus, they are relegated to free wifi at the local starbux, banking on the fact that the granola-esk barista will not ask them to leave, while waiting on their windows 98 laptop to boot up so they can troll us.

I never have. I'll go read but never join and post.***

Dec 31, 2019, 8:08 PM

Re: I never have. I'll go read but never join and post.***

Dec 31, 2019, 8:41 PM

Thanks All!

Have a Happy New Year!

this LSU fan visits and posts on opponents' boards

Dec 31, 2019, 10:35 PM

being retired I have the time. Travel a lot but never during football season.

Usually I get good conversation about football mixed with some childish insults which don't bother me, they say more about the poster.

On this board the latter is dominant. Amazing how little respect opponents get on this board.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic