Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do I understand this right, if T. Feaster doesn't get his
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Do I understand this right, if T. Feaster doesn't get his

Jun 3, 2019, 10:04 AM

degree by August he has pretty much scr ewed himself? He would be ineligible for the transfer portal and have to sit an entire season somewhere?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do I understand this right, if T. Feaster doesn't get his

Jun 3, 2019, 10:31 AM

Yeah in hindsight he should have waited till he graduated then he could have gone , stayed , or sat a year. By announcing his plans even if he stays I think there will be limited pt and maybe that was the deal which forced his announcement

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2019, 12:23 PM

Feaster must want to leave and we've seen what he brings to the table. So personally, I'm ready to see what Dixon, Mellusi and Dukes can bring as the backups to ETN.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2019, 12:39 PM

I've already seen what Dixon brings, and I'm looking forward to seeing a lot more of that explosiveness if we can get him in space a little bit. One good block and he takes it to the house. That dude is fast.

I want Feaster to stay, but I guess that's out now ('cause I do not know the rules for that). Dixon is way shiftier than Feaster, and that might have had a little to do with Feaster's decision. Either way, I wish TF a lot of luck and a great future in the sport he loves.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's done at Clemson, he can't come back here***

Jun 3, 2019, 12:42 PM

Jun 3, 2019, 1:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Do I understand this right, if T. Feaster doesn't get his ]

You're correct Orange Lightning, Dixon has made some good runs and shown what he is capable of doing. I want to see what will happen when he's the primary backup and gets double the carries he'd been getting.

Jun 3, 2019, 1:59 PM

We don’t want him back. He as much as said it himself coming back was not an option. So, he’s a dead issue. Go ahead Traitoran Cluckster, ”show Clemson” what you can do wearing chicken feathers.

Jun 3, 2019, 3:36 PM

Unnecessary commentary. He did his time and worked as hard as anyone to win football games. He wants to get reps and he's not going to take the job from ETN. He's going where he best fits and where he thinks it will get him the reps to get him a good look from the NFL. He was about as reliable a pass blocker as you could get, or do forget where ETN was against 'bama in New Orleans... he's never said a bad word an=bout Clemson or the program, handwriting is on the wall for him, why not wish him the best luck and thanks for his time.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2019, 3:48 PM

I think it was a classy move in letting the coaches know way ahead of time. Otherwise the coaches would've spent the summer planning things as if Feaster will be part of what we're doing. Now the coaches can start planning for how to handle the game plans without him instead of finding out right before the season starts.

I'm sure his last few months at Clemson would've been easier for him without this being public knowledge.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic