Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Directv ACCNetwork mess... (still don't have it)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Directv ACCNetwork mess... (still don't have it)

Aug 23, 2019, 10:48 PM

So last night I spent up to 2 hours on the phone with Directv to have them tell me that I should receive the channel on 612, but were not sure why I wasn't getting it. My package was qualified to have the channel. They passed the complaint up to higher support levels to work on the issue and get back to me.

I then stopped home for a few minutes tonight before heading out of town just to grab a few things and flipped on the channel to see if I got it to set my DVR to record some of the shows. I still did not have ACCNetwork. I called again for about 45 minutes tonight and now was told that the ACCNetwork is a regional channel and only Directv subscribers in the state footprint of the teams in the ACC are allowed to get the channel. No tv outside the states footprint of conference members were able to get the channel.

So unless you live in Mass, New York, Indiana, Kentucky, Virginia, Carolinas, Georgia, and Florida you are out of luck getting the ACCNetwork. I asked if there were provisions to make it a national network and not a regional one since the other comparable stations are (B1G and SEC) and they said not now. Did not give me any other option available to watch the channel. No addition of sports package nor available on watchespn platform.

This is a total crap shoot for those of us living outside of the conference footprint. Ohio is a black hole around states that do cover it!.

Please let's bust Swofford's fax machine and other people involved to yell we want our ACCNetwork! (said like old MTV commercial!)

This is very poor planning on all fronts and parties to meet expectations of loyal fans and alumni across the states.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ACCN is a national channel.

Aug 23, 2019, 10:49 PM

You're talking to people that don't know what they are talking about.

Try again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Directv ACCNetwork mess... (still don't have it)

Aug 23, 2019, 10:51 PM

Someone misinformed you. It is available nationally.

for an extra price, if you’re out of the ACC area.***

Aug 23, 2019, 10:58 PM

preach it! I had to add the sports package.

Aug 23, 2019, 10:56 PM

Still waiting for it to come up. Ordered it 2 hours ago.

OMG!! 3 hours passed and still no ACCN or

Aug 24, 2019, 12:03 AM

any other sports package channels. called AT&T back, dude told me system didn’t show that I ordered it. He was nice, but the outsourced AT&T customer service is the absolute worst. I miss the old school directv, before the takeover.
and yes, now, for extra monies, i’ve got the freakin ACCN.

Aug 23, 2019, 10:58 PM

I had the same issue, they gave me 3 months free for the sports pack as a work around. It’s their fix.

they weren’t as kind to me, and i’ve had directv

Aug 23, 2019, 11:02 PM

since 2005. Only gave me $5 off $13.99 for 3 months.

Aug 23, 2019, 11:05 PM

I was visiting a friend today in the Summerville area and they had it on Direct TV ch.612. Keep aggravating the heck out of them!!!

I am getting it but,

Aug 23, 2019, 11:11 PM

I had one guy with Direct argue with me that I had to have the NBC sports pack to get it. I hung up and called back and got different guy and got all worked out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic