Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Swinney says FSU call a shot at Clemson medical staff, credibility of program
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 1

TNET: Swinney says FSU call a shot at Clemson medical staff, credibility of program

Nov 23, 2020, 8:58 PM

Swinney says FSU call a shot at Clemson medical staff, credibility of program

Clemson coach Dabo Swinney again addressed Florida State's call to not play over the weekend due to a Friday positive test for a Clemson reserve. He believes it Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Direct and to the point, as usual... FSU and Swoffie can

Nov 23, 2020, 9:11 PM

succor on that. Clemson should be preparing a civil suit... no chit.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Direct and to the point, as usual... FSU and Swoffie can

Nov 24, 2020, 8:58 AM

Amen Dabo.
Look at FSU and the coots, and say a prayer of thanks for Dabo and Clemson’s administration. Dabo knows he is supported by his’ Bosses’ actions.

Forget FSU and Swafford, just put them behind us!

The ACC better cancel the game, nothing good can come it, and it is not worth the W at this point.

Re: TNET: Swinney says FSU call a shot at Clemson medical staff, credibility of program

Nov 23, 2020, 9:17 PM

Norvell has already been exposed by his own players as a liar. For him to question the integrity of Dabo and the Clemson football staff is ####### pathetic.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Pitt was on a 4 game losing streak going to FSU.***

Nov 23, 2020, 9:26 PM

FSU thought they had a chance = play the game.

Nov 23, 2020, 11:49 PM

No chance = pull the corona card.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

World needs more people of character like Dabo

Nov 23, 2020, 9:34 PM

Swoffie always has been a limpdicked bluebelly with no spine. DR needs to back Dabo Now!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DRad better get with the program... Dabo ain't going nowhere***

Nov 23, 2020, 9:41 PM

Re: World needs more people of character like Dabo

Nov 23, 2020, 9:54 PM [ in reply to World needs more people of character like Dabo ]

Ticks me off he bends over for Notre Dame for one year but can't stand up for a founding member of the ACC. Good Riddance.

Re: World needs more people of character like Dabo

Nov 24, 2020, 8:29 AM [ in reply to World needs more people of character like Dabo ]

#DaboForPrez2024

Re: TNET: Swinney says FSU call a shot at Clemson medical staff, credibility of program

Nov 23, 2020, 9:51 PM

Macclain said on the Packer and Durham show that the lineman in question became Asymptomatic starting Wednesday with no further symptoms and negative covid tests. Why wouldn’t he travel???

Never been prouder of Dabo.

Nov 23, 2020, 9:59 PM

That man does not stand for BS.

Time for the Pres. and AD to back him publicly amd loudly.

Time to shut the eff up and move on, Coach.

Nov 23, 2020, 9:59 PM

The next game is the biggest. That's what Dabo has always said. Not the time to worry about the past.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Respectfully disagree...

Nov 23, 2020, 10:12 PM

...Dabo is rightfully incensed and there was zero reason for that game to be cancelled based on the facts that have come out. I think it's great that he has decided to take a stand on this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

It's alright. I know I'm in the minority in this way of

Nov 23, 2020, 10:28 PM

thinking when it comes to Clemson fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's alright. I know I'm in the minority in this way of

Nov 23, 2020, 11:08 PM

I agree that we need to move on however the precedent that FSU set was that anyone can back out of a game under the cover of COVID. This is not good.

Honestly if we get much more of this type of crap from teams they need to cancel the CFP and call it a day. To hard to pick who should be in.

This risk is assumed period. Guys are testing positive throughout the week. Thus, there is no excuse.

BC sure did not have an issue when Trevor tested positive.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's alright. I know I'm in the minority in this way of

Nov 24, 2020, 7:12 AM [ in reply to It's alright. I know I'm in the minority in this way of ]

You’re consistent.

He said his Piece already

Nov 23, 2020, 11:25 PM [ in reply to Respectfully disagree... ]

time look forward and get ready for Pitt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Time to shut the eff up and move on, Coach.

Nov 23, 2020, 10:33 PM [ in reply to Time to shut the eff up and move on, Coach. ]

Dabo already said that. The coaches already said that. The players already said that.

Defending your team and standing up for your staff is part of his job.

He ain't worried about FSU. They've been in the rear view.

Stop putting gas on the fire.

Nov 23, 2020, 11:24 PM [ in reply to Time to shut the eff up and move on, Coach. ]

Just say you're not going to answer anymore questions about it. Period. Nothing said now is going to shed any new light,....it's not going to change anything and it's time to drop it.

Stop giving the media ammo to write more articles. Stop giving FSU things to respond to.

Said differently, shut the eff up and turn the page to Pitt.

After seeing the interviews today with Tony Elliot and Brent Veneables, I feel good they already did.

99% of the media sucks.***

Nov 23, 2020, 11:51 PM

It takes 2 to talk.

Nov 24, 2020, 2:45 PM

When nothing is said, it goes away.

Re: Time to shut the eff up and move on, Coach.

Nov 24, 2020, 8:28 AM [ in reply to Time to shut the eff up and move on, Coach. ]

“Shut the eff up”, really?!!!
You’re entitled to your opinion and reasonable minds can suggest it’s time to move on, but telling Dabo to “shut the eff up” when he’s showing a great deal of integrity and calling out the BS makes me wonder who you’re really pulling for??

Exactly right...

Nov 24, 2020, 9:46 AM

nothing wrong with the poster suggesting Dabo to let it go but that was a little extreme and rude.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Time For REAL Fans to Back Their Coach and Not Turn Tail

Nov 24, 2020, 8:37 AM [ in reply to Time to shut the eff up and move on, Coach. ]

When things get Hot

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Straight up.***

Nov 23, 2020, 10:37 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love Dabo!!***

Nov 23, 2020, 10:48 PM

Nov 23, 2020, 11:23 PM

Swinney says FSU call a shot at Clemson medical staff, credibility of program

Clemson coach Dabo Swinney again addressed Florida State's call to not play over the weekend due to a Friday positive test for a Clemson reserve. He believes it Read Update »

Move on. It’s 2020. Our Kids get another week to get healthy which we need anyway. Making a big deal out of it......Dabo needs to move forward and stop ranting about it.

Nov 23, 2020, 11:35 PM

Was just wondering, with as many negative tests as the kid had, could it have been a false positive? Would they have tested him again anytime soon?

Is this the same FSU administration that allowed Jimbo

Nov 23, 2020, 11:48 PM

and Jameis to rot away everything Bobby Bowden built? And we’re supposed to believe them?

Ahhh yes!! Just what the doctor ordered prior to a tough

Nov 24, 2020, 12:54 AM

Pitt game and the home stretch of the season - a PYSSED OFF DABO SWINNEY!!

Thank you, FSU!!

I expect this to light a fire under the whole team's ace.

Nov 24, 2020, 1:50 AM

There is only one word that can describe this situation – HYPOCRISY. I'm glad that Clemson is getting a taste of this. This is what has been happening all year long in our country with the liberal elites and fake media.

I knew someone would blame it on "left-wing" politics...

Nov 24, 2020, 9:42 AM

Has nothing to do with this situation at all.

Dabo is exactly right, changing the rules 3 hours before kick-off is not cool. He has every right to be pissed. I would be too.

However, kindly take your politics somewhere else. Frankly, I think most of us are tired of EVERYTHING being turned into a left vs right thing.

Re: I knew someone would blame it on "left-wing" politics...

Nov 24, 2020, 3:53 PM

READ this post a little closer. I did not "blame" this situation on left-wing politics. You just made that assumption and read it that way.

What I did do was to draw an analogy between the way Clemson is being treated and the way the media and liberals have treated conservative Republicans and those who are resisting current COVID restrictions.

HYPOCRISY in both cases......

Nov 24, 2020, 6:48 AM

Maybe some day all these other teams and media bozos are going to learn not to question the integrity of Dabo, his program and those around him. That is when you see him react the most. He is protecting his family. Anyone with a pair would do the same.

That being said I am a little concerned that this could be a distraction heading into Saturday against a pretty good Pitt team. Or it could be motivation along with the fact Pitt was the last team to beat the Tigers in DV.

Dabo may just get honked off enough to go ahead and play FSU just to hang 100 on them. Norvel has a lot to learn....

Honestly, I would but that's why I am not a coach...

Nov 24, 2020, 9:44 AM

Why risk injuring a good player to prove a point. Man, would that be something though. =)

Nov 24, 2020, 7:14 AM

Good for Dabo.

As someone told me years ago, "You can question my ability. You can question my decisions. But, when you question my integrity and character.....well, them's fightin' words."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

don't know how you can argue with that.

Nov 24, 2020, 9:53 AM

I think we were just dealing with an FSU admin that was woefully unprepared for the moment and didn't really understand or know the rules. They were acting out of emotion and a knee jerk code of ethics. Had they understood the rules (the who what when where and why) aspects of the rules they would have played.

This is where the ACC front offices are supposed to intervene and either call the game to be played or ask if FSU wants to simply forfeit.

Make no mistake ... Dabo IS focused on Pitt ...

Nov 24, 2020, 10:11 AM

... he spoke about the FSU game, Norvell spewed a lot of garbage, and Dabo cleaned it up and defended the program. That’s what I expect a top coach to do.

Next!!

Replies: 38
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic