Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did y’all see Finebaum
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Did y’all see Finebaum

Sep 24, 2018, 9:08 PM

Some AP voter from Kansas called in who had Clemson, Georgia, Bama 1-2-3. Whatever about why the guy voted that way, but Finebaum went on and on about it the rest of the show. And the Bammers started calling in! Gawd he gets his little feelings hurt if Bama doesn’t get all the praise! He took it very personal.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did y’all see Finebaum

Sep 24, 2018, 9:17 PM

Dumbbaum is unbiased when it comes to Bama......just like ESPN is unbiased when it comes to the SEC.........do you not realize that.......come on man...........LOL about these clowns........Go Tigers!!!!!

Did his ears start humming, then vibrating

Sep 24, 2018, 9:23 PM

and finally flapping until he lifted off his seat and flew out of sight?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Did his ears start humming, then vibrating

Sep 25, 2018, 7:58 AM

Hey ! That's somebody's ugly cousin's love child that you're talking about .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

What’s amazing is

Sep 24, 2018, 9:24 PM

If the SEC is so superior, that should be very obvious. Yet every show every hour all day long all season on every espn channel, they spend at least a little time trying to sell the SEC. And when questioned, like today on Finebum, they’ll spend as much time as they have on it.

Re: What’s amazing is

Sep 24, 2018, 10:05 PM

Trevor Lawrence was ranked by everyone as the number one high school player in his class all four years by all the ranking services, even ESPN, until he committed to Clemson. Then ESPN moved Fields to the number one slot. Why? Because he committed to Clemson. If he had committed to UGA, he would have stayed ranked as their number one player. They couldn't tolerate the nations number one player in his class committing to an ACC school rather than their precious SEC. They are so sickeningly transparent it looks like they would be embarrassed. All of the other ranking services kept him at number one. It will be fascinating to see what they both look like at the end of their college careers.

Justin Fields? whatever happened to that kid

Sep 25, 2018, 7:30 AM

I heard he barley could break tyne 2 deep at sone irrelevant school and is now stocking boss lights at Lidol.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

good, now I know his weakness

Sep 24, 2018, 10:09 PM

should I ever run into to him at the airport or something. I will be like, "hey Paul, can I get your autograph?", and he will get excited because this has never happened before.

When I hand him the pen and the photo of Dabo Swinney, I will say, "Make it out to the best College football program ever, Clemson, from Paul dumbface."

Then when he takes a swing at me, I will push him to the ground and loudly yell, "This man has drugs in his rectum!" until TSA agents arrive and put him in those plastic ziptie restraints, then drag him across the floor to the interrogation room. He will probably still be going on about Alabama the entire time like a crazy person which is why I will record the entire incident on my cell phone and sell the video to Fox Sports.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Buzzpaw is that you?***

Sep 25, 2018, 5:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Buzzpaw is that you?***

Sep 25, 2018, 9:58 AM

No...but I did enjoy it

Re: good, now I know his weakness

Sep 25, 2018, 7:21 AM [ in reply to good, now I know his weakness ]

That right there is funny. I LOLed it was so funny.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Sep 24, 2018, 10:17 PM

Yeah Bama is good. Grass is green also. We are good enough to beat them with T-law though. Etienne better wear his big boy panties for our D-line!!!!

Sep 24, 2018, 10:18 PM

Sorry meant Tua......been drinking....

Do we need more proof of bias when ESPN airs a Bama radio

Sep 24, 2018, 10:24 PM

call-in show on TV daily? It's ridiculous and so is Finebaum.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

After 5 minutes of his outrage I had to turn the channel

Sep 24, 2018, 11:38 PM

Nothing worse than a TN grad latching onto the coat tails of Bama.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's never played a down of football.

Sep 25, 2018, 7:26 AM

I just don't see how he can "know" so much about a sport he never even played. I mean Philpot is like 5'6" or so and even he played high school football as a pretty decent kicker.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 7:50 AM

This isn’t news. Paul is has an affinity for the SEC in general and Alabama in specific. And we shouldn’t be ranked above Alabama, that’s pretty obvious at this point. But if you’re letting Paul get to you, watch the SEC network call of the 16 national championship game. It’ll make you feel better.

Sep 25, 2018, 10:22 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNoNWkwvXXc

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic