Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did we get screwed with seedings?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Did we get screwed with seedings?

Dec 3, 2017, 11:17 PM

I see a lot of people excited to play Bama. They are going to be healthy and rested by Jan. 1. Plus Nick Satan pretty good with multiple weeks to prepare for an opponent.

I feel like UGA should be 4. Can’t help but feel like UGA or Oklahoma Are worse than Bama

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did we get screwed with seedings?

Dec 3, 2017, 11:25 PM

Rather get Bama out of the way first then coast to another natty. Either way we would have to face Bama.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Too true

Dec 4, 2017, 8:28 AM

You either beat them first or you beat them second. Either way they are gna be healthy. Now we also get to get healthy too.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Dec 3, 2017, 11:27 PM

Healthy isn't possible since they lost a number to season-ending injuries.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perfect seeding, we have Bama just like before, with a chip

Dec 3, 2017, 11:50 PM

on our shoulders as underdogs.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we got a break. Bama is the 3rd best team in their

Dec 3, 2017, 11:53 PM

conference. At least if you put the "eye test" and media biased influence aside. Bama, just lost decisively to Auburn a week ago, and UGA just rolled Auburn. I suspect Oklahoma is over-rated, and think UGA may be the toughest team we may face.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Did I miss Scar in your post?

Dec 4, 2017, 3:31 AM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

It's a tough draw...

Dec 4, 2017, 12:12 AM

We are clearly the best team of the four, but Alabama is the most physical of the other three opponents.

We will beat them handily, but as Auburn found out it will be a physical matchup which could affect the next game.

Would much rather play Alabama last in the championship game, but it's nothing this team can't handle.

Dec 4, 2017, 12:20 AM

You can TD me all you want for saying this... I hate people like you. To be the best you must beat the best. Leave no doubt. This is a blessing. If we win a natty this year, we will have beaten 4 SEC teams, 3 of which have been ranked at least #2. This will go down as the greatest Championship run ever.
I would have it no other way. I know for a fact neither would these young men. You scared bro?

Dec 4, 2017, 1:11 AM

When Clemson beats Bama in the Sugar Bowl the Tide will have home field advantage due to proximity. When Clemson beats Georgia in Atlanta the Dogs will have home field advantage.
Leave no doubt.

We have maps, cars and gas money.

Dec 4, 2017, 8:32 AM

If they split tickets between schools we'll be well represented in both games. What I didn't like about it was rewarding Alabama for being the weakest team in the field. Imo both SEC schools should have had to fly to California to play.

Since UGA and OU have so far to travel we'll get an extra day of planning and practice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow, hate huh? Should Clemson beat themselves? Bama is #4

Dec 4, 2017, 3:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Did we get screwed with seedings? ]

Clemson is #1. I don't care who we play and where, but nothing wrong with recognizing that we drew a Bama team with closer proximity and a week more prep as not being an awesome reward for being #1.

I think this staff will get the players prepared. Dabo and BV are the best in the biz and they'll show it again over the next 5 wks.

Go Tigers!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Wow, hate huh? Should Clemson beat themselves? Bama is #4

Dec 4, 2017, 8:25 AM

Heck yeah!

Germans***

Dec 4, 2017, 8:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Did we get screwed with seedings? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2017, 2:53 AM

You forget that we should be healthy, too. Our linebacker corps has been recovering from injuries, and we were down to third string middle linebacker against SC. We can use the rest just as much as Bama. And I'll give Dabo just as much credit for preparation as Saban gets.

I think Skalski is 2nd string now

Dec 4, 2017, 8:30 AM

He is far better than Chad Smith

Snowflake Basher........Out

"If you wanna be the man, you gotta beat the man"

Dec 4, 2017, 8:27 AM

Rick Flair

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

We are the man***

Dec 4, 2017, 8:29 AM

Dabo plays Dabo every week...

Dec 4, 2017, 8:33 AM

he's lost one game this season to Dabo.

well he was moving into Daboville that week

Dec 4, 2017, 8:36 AM

Cut dood some slack. He is human after all

Dec 4, 2017, 8:30 AM

The only disadvantage is the location. Gives a home field advantage to the #4 seed, but it beats a trip to CA for the team. 2nd game is already on short week this year. For me, using the month to prepare for ALA is a good thing, very short turn around for the final game.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei.

It is Clemson's destiny to beat 2 SEC teams on the way

Dec 4, 2017, 8:44 AM

to the Natty.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic