Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just finished watching game on DVR
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,209

Just finished watching game on DVR

Sep 1, 2018, 10:40 PM

Amazing that the Defense is a solid 3 deep at a majority of the positions. It was difficult to tell who was who from our seats, especially with all the changes...HITMAN of the game has to go to Jordan Williams on busting through the line and smashing the RB. I'd give both QB's a solid "B" for their performance, but the offense seems to click better with TL in there. Pleased to see the interior rushing game was working, but disappointed that we had trouble getting around the ends. I suppose that Feaster has still not decided to take blocking seriously based on his limited play. Lyn-J showed that he is going to keep pressure on Choice & Etienne for some PT. Great day in TigerTown for the family!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got concerned when Wilkins had his helmet pop off

Sep 1, 2018, 10:46 PM

He was replaced with Dexter Lawrence for a play. smh

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just finished watching game on DVR

Sep 1, 2018, 10:47 PM

I can agree with that assessment. I'd give Trevor a B+.... You don't end with 3 passing TD's and a 202 quarterback rating and have a B. If so, Kelly played a C to C- game most of last year, since he only eclipsed 200 in one game last year, Citadel.

Did your wife buy your tickets to?

Sep 1, 2018, 10:48 PM

Mine like to have killed me setting so close to Jesus.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UberCopter dropped us off at the top of the Oculus***

Sep 1, 2018, 10:54 PM

Regarding Feaster

Sep 1, 2018, 11:01 PM

Are you saying when Dabo said during his presser this week that “... Feaster was third on the depth chart due to a nagging summer injury...” that he was metely exercising ‘coach speak’?

tia

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Did not hear that, but know it's been a constant knock on TF

Sep 1, 2018, 11:18 PM

It's kinda like the Point Guard who shoots first, doesn't pass the ball or play defense...he may score 30, but cost his team the game because he isn't a complete player. The toughest part of the game for almost every RB is learning how to do 'the dirty work' and stepping out of the spotlight when his number isn't called on every play like in high school.

Re: Did not hear that, but know it's been a constant knock on TF

Sep 2, 2018, 7:06 AM

It seems like 28 does not hit the accelerator. On his run around the right side, it looked like he almost stopped just before contact.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,209
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic