Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did anyone else notice yesterday?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,176

Did anyone else notice yesterday?

Sep 16, 2018, 12:50 PM

That Dabo pulled the entire O-Line the drive we marched right down the field before the half. Was at the game and Dabo was chewing the 1st string O-Line butts out that whole drive. He wasn’t even watching the game, he was all over the O-Line and Robbie Caldwell on the sidelines. Mind you that this was the drive that Etienne marched right down the field and Feaster scored with the 1 yard touchdown with about two minutes before halftime. Our second string may be better our 1st string. Or at least they were yesterday!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did anyone else notice yesterday?

Sep 16, 2018, 12:51 PM

Hopefully he's sending a message. Always nice to see the 2nd string guys come in prepared and ready for the opportunity. Go Tigers!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he said the first string wasn't as hungry as they should be

Sep 16, 2018, 12:57 PM

need to chew that a$$!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

They looked like ravenous animals on that drive.

Sep 16, 2018, 1:36 PM

But, I'm sure Dabo knows they are more capable than they showed. I'm guessing they were playing down to the competition. That doesn't suit them and Dabo was doing them well by tearing their rear hides off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2018, 1:33 PM

I was watching it on tv so I couldn't see it. Hope they get the message

Sep 16, 2018, 1:33 PM

I was watching it on tv so I couldn't see it. Hope they get the message

Got mad that it took o line 4 plays to pound it in from 1***

Sep 16, 2018, 1:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2018, 1:37 PM

If I remember correctly he was not happy with how they took a lot of snaps deep in GS territory to punch the td in. I remember at the time wondering why they were getting no push. He also was very disgusted w someone later on for a false start. I remember there was that type situation with the OL who ended up transferring everywhere (Fruhmorgen). He doesnt like bonehead moves in critical situations. Which I fully support.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 16, 2018, 1:41 PM

Our OL has been our weakest link ever since DF left as coach. I had hoped like crazy for the last several years we would get it fixed and count on it to be a real strength, but to no avail. Very sad to see this problem persist year after year after year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,176
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic