Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Elliott on depth chart, QB battle
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Elliott on depth chart, QB battle

Aug 27, 2018, 12:38 PM

WATCH: Elliott on depth chart, QB battle

Clemson co-offensive coordinator Tony Elliott spoke with the media on Monday as he answered a question about the depth chart that was released today. "You know Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did anyone else find it disturbing that Elliott, being the

Aug 27, 2018, 12:56 PM

co-OC and all, did not have any input about the starting QB? He said that was left up to Streeter and Dabo. So we are paying TWO people to be the OC and NEITHER of them can give their input about the QB. Even more disturbing, he said he just gets the game plan together and it doesn't matter who is playing QB. So he will likely end up calling a bunch of RPOs when TL is in and all the deep throws when KB is playing?!?! This is very concerning all of a sudden. Hope we can still find a way to hang with Furman this weekend and then get some things straightened out internally.

Re: Did anyone else find it disturbing that Elliott, being the

Aug 27, 2018, 1:50 PM

Any time a coach and no matter his credentials or position he coaches, when in front of the media taking question, 80% of what they say is purely coach speak. And the best way for them not to answer a delegate question, is to refer that question to the HC and hear his coach speak. Nope I'm not in the least concerned about what any of them have to say really, bc they are only going to tell what they don't mind being told. And Dabo is one of the best at heading question off and nipping it in the bud!!! What I care most about, is winning games, and I would love to see them all won by 3 or 4 scores!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2018, 5:55 PM [ in reply to Did anyone else find it disturbing that Elliott, being the ]

Nope.........Like he said he stays in his lane so if that's the formula that got us a chip then I'm all for it. GO TIGERS!!

Aug 28, 2018, 10:19 PM

No problem ....he’s the coordinator. He listens to his position coaches and respects their decisions on who starts. If it becomes a problem you bet your sweet a55 he’ll step in and pull rank. Rest assured Elliott will be on top of this behind the scenes. Good coaches...great team. Go Tigers.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic