Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Monday morning thoughts: Wild weekend was fun, but now Auburn comes calling
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

New Story: Monday morning thoughts: Wild weekend was fun, but now Auburn comes calling

Sep 4, 2017, 8:02 AM

Monday morning thoughts: Wild weekend was fun, but now Auburn comes calling

What a weekend of college football. It’s just past 11:30 p.m. on Sunday night, and what started with Ohio St. and Indiana Thursday night continued all weekend and ended with two compelling games late Sunday night – Virginia Tech’s win over West Virginia and UCLA’s epic comeback win over Texas A&M. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Monday morning thoughts: Wild weekend was fun, but now Auburn comes calling

Sep 4, 2017, 8:23 AM

Go Tigers!!!!

Re: New Story: Monday morning thoughts: Wild weekend was fun, but now Auburn comes calling

Sep 4, 2017, 9:14 AM

Now I'm thinking Kent St didn't just get their #### whipped but they let it happen on purpose, or at least kind of..

How lame, on so many levels!?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow. Rather blunt and brutal article this morning

Sep 4, 2017, 9:51 AM

should have used a little of that on Texas A&M and their epic collapse.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2017, 10:09 AM

Guess the word for Kent St is anemic. If Clemson pays a team to play, they should respect the game enough to be competitive. I thought the punter and QB played well. DRad needs to reassess ever playing again. Maybe it was the best they could do, but looked ugghh bad. Let's get ready for read football against Auburn.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2017, 10:32 AM

Agree... They almost looked as bad as the gamecocks in last years beat down. I don't think we should play any of those schools where winning is not priority one, but the paycheck to come to the valley is priority one. That includes our little sisters in Columbia.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So....

Sep 4, 2017, 11:16 AM

How do you really feel about Kent St though?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

key take away is Clemson didn't play down to the opponent

Sep 4, 2017, 11:31 AM

For 18-20 year olds it would have been easy to see the apathy on the other side and just phone in their performance.

That has happened in the past.

Not this past Saturday

Did Kent St. Really Help Us Prepare? ---

Sep 4, 2017, 12:07 PM

Either way you look at it....everyone in week one is going to have flaws here or everywhere. Some of these teams are going to get better real fast. I just hope Auburn is not that good next week....but they will play A LOT better than Kent St.

Re: Did Kent St. Really Help Us Prepare? ---

Sep 4, 2017, 1:30 PM

Disagree. We need to play like champions. If Auburn plays great we play better. Repeat that every game of the year. Tigers are special, again

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic