Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did I see where Tanner Muse's brother is transferring
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,712

Did I see where Tanner Muse's brother is transferring

Jun 24, 2019, 5:14 PM

to USUSK!!! If true come on Mom teach him the error of his ways!!! LOL!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did I see where Tanner Muse's brother is transferring

Jun 24, 2019, 5:26 PM

Yeah it’s definitely true. Here’s the article. Pretty much just a big wr at 235. Probably why he wasn’t recruited initially. Surprised he didn’t come to Clemson but he probably wanted a scholly and we didn’t have one. Jmho though.

https://www.postandcourier.com/sports/younger-brother-of-clemson-defensive-standout-transferring-to-gamecocks/article_d701d524-9683-11e9-947d-a7003e140586.html

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 24, 2019, 7:40 PM

Well lets hope that it's someone else that knocks him out, bc I wouldn't want to see a Clemson player helping a knocked out coot up off the ground!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Younger brothers rarely listen to older brothers . . .

Jun 24, 2019, 9:30 PM

and older brothers like to dominate their younger brothers . . . It's just the way it is!

Just wait until the younger crosses the middle and the older lights him up . . . there will be no love lost on that connection!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 24, 2019, 10:20 PM

What a horrible choice. I wouldn’t try and make my worst enemy go to that ?? hole much less family.

I know these kids from youth sports.

Jun 25, 2019, 7:26 AM

Tanner was always the more intense and serious of the two but Nick actually is bigger and considered more athletic, though they both are extremely athletic. I always thought it odd that Nick did not get more D-1 offers out of high school.

Both are extremely polite young men.

It suprises me that Nick picked USC, knowing he has a closet of Clemson gear. I am disappointed, but even more surprised that his Mom and Dad allowed this to happen. I thought the parents were all-in.

Ultimately, if Clemson would make an exception for the transfer rule, Nick would be a Tiger and, IMO, a productive Tight End.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Jun 25, 2019, 7:59 AM

He said it himself he’s more of a route running tight end than blocker. We need blocker first then route runner; makes sense most d1 schools were never interested if the kid openly doesn’t want to block.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who can blame him after the way tnetters bashed his brother.***

Jun 25, 2019, 8:05 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Who can blame him after the way tnetters bashed his brother.***

Jun 25, 2019, 8:11 AM

I never understood that; I’ve always liked muse. He whiffed on a few sure and that comes with his aggression but many many times been in the perfect spot. He’s come a long way in pass coverage too; he fell for Judy’s double move but almost caught back up.

Yep. A lot of players would have been burned on that play.

Jun 25, 2019, 8:17 AM

I think people forget too some of the key stops he had against the run in that game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Yep. A lot of players would have been burned on that play.

Jun 25, 2019, 8:20 AM

I think people ignore every game on the run how many times his name was called on the tackle. I could be over thinking it but most teams weren’t throwing anything short-mid up the middle his way either. I know I wouldn’t want to catch a 15 yard pass in the air anywhere near him.

He was beat on a double move by the Belitnikov award winning

Jun 25, 2019, 8:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Who can blame him after the way tnetters bashed his brother.*** ]

WR in man coverage. I think that was forgivable.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: He was beat on a double move by the Belitnikov award winning

Jun 25, 2019, 8:44 AM

Thanks for rewording my point in tnet simple

And I thought this bored was Clemson, and better than that?***

Jun 25, 2019, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Who can blame him after the way tnetters bashed his brother.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's nothing new. The coots regularly compete with smaller

Jun 25, 2019, 10:24 AM

schools like William and Mary for talent.

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,712
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic