Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did Clemson's left-wing president tell Dabo that the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 57
| visibility 5,228

Did Clemson's left-wing president tell Dabo that the

Apr 19, 2017, 11:55 AM

national championship football team couldn't visit the White House?

Or maybe that they couldn't commit to a specific appointment time because that wouldn't be culturally sensitive?

Something fishy is going on here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Did Clemson's left-wing president tell Dabo that the

Apr 19, 2017, 11:58 AM

Huh

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Patriots are at the White House today, and the Super Bowl

Apr 19, 2017, 12:01 PM

was almost a full month after the national championship game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 19, 2017, 11:58 AM

I am pretty sure nanny state Swinney had a hand in this. If these kids want to go to the white house, they are going to have to do something to EARN that privilege.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

back at it again?***

Apr 19, 2017, 11:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

she's drunk poasting***

Apr 19, 2017, 12:04 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Crump Rule #1

Apr 19, 2017, 12:04 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=20057438

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Are you antagonized?

Apr 19, 2017, 12:07 PM

Good, you little snowflake.

:)

He'll be losing points soon.***

Apr 19, 2017, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Crump Rule #1 ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

again??***

Apr 19, 2017, 12:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

well, i don't know about you, but i am looking forward to

Apr 19, 2017, 12:08 PM

our free hootie concert - thank you president curris!

troll threads like this are why I rarely visit Tnet anymore.***

Apr 19, 2017, 12:09 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 19, 2017, 12:10 PM

Uh.. Pretty sure Dabo already announced that they are trying to choose between 2 dates that they have narrowed it down to.
An invite to the White House is an honor and shouldn't be viewed as political. It honors the team, not any political party.

Dabo is a decisive guy. If your story is correct, I can't

Apr 19, 2017, 12:14 PM

believe it would take Dabo this long to make a decision between two options.

Something is going on behind the seens.

Re: Dabo is a decisive guy. If your story is correct, I can't

Apr 19, 2017, 1:30 PM

I think it was just about a week ago that Dabo said that they finally had found 2 possible dates to choose between because of all the conflicts. I assume the White House gave them a few options when POTUS was available, now trying to get all the players to agree on a date would be tough.
I guess we will hear soon. Hopefully the cupcakes that seem to be infiltrating Clemson haven't gotten a foot into Dabo World.

Apr 19, 2017, 12:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Did Clemson's left-wing president tell Dabo that the ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Bob, where all u points go?

Apr 19, 2017, 12:11 PM

Give them to charity? Your a great guy, I don't care what everyone else says. ;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now that you mention it, I do seem to be a bit short

Apr 19, 2017, 12:15 PM

on points.

Has something changed that we all missed?

Apr 19, 2017, 12:16 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/update/coach/Swinney-fired-White-House-visit-26540?ref=front

That was almost two weeks ago...and no updates?

Apr 19, 2017, 12:18 PM

Dabo is wearing his corporate hat and saying all the right things, but you can tell these needless delays (caused by Clemson's administration) are bothering him.

Did you talk to Dabo personally or are you just

Apr 19, 2017, 12:26 PM

speculating? To me, the visit is about Clemson, not Trump. Not sure you are giving Clements the proper credit here.

she did talk to interim coach swinney

Apr 19, 2017, 12:27 PM

how do you think we got this scoop?

Yes***

Apr 19, 2017, 12:31 PM [ in reply to Did you talk to Dabo personally or are you just ]

Nothing has changed

Apr 19, 2017, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Has something changed that we all missed? ]

but some on this thread clearly missing something.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

That's what happens when you bring in someone from

Apr 19, 2017, 12:19 PM

West Virginia and give him a title of President

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

without some semblance of household furniture being ablaze.***

Apr 19, 2017, 1:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Apr 19, 2017, 12:19 PM

ClemsonLIFE is anti-Trump.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Nope!

Apr 19, 2017, 12:31 PM

N/M

Posts like this make me want to enroll in the Deputy Mod

Apr 19, 2017, 12:54 PM

program this summer. I'm ready to do my part to help clean up the boreds.

If you've ever been temporarily deported by current

Apr 19, 2017, 1:11 PM

Mods, you don't qualify.

hth helps

null

Sounds like u have already inquired about the position.***

Apr 19, 2017, 1:13 PM

Yes. So, either they lied, or they...

Apr 19, 2017, 1:36 PM

skerd.

null

Re: If you've ever been temporarily deported by current

Apr 19, 2017, 2:22 PM [ in reply to If you've ever been temporarily deported by current ]

Well ####

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

seriously doubt it..but sounds like a lunge topic.***

Apr 19, 2017, 1:23 PM

GoTiguhs!!

Apr 19, 2017, 1:34 PM

We don't know the truth. It's an extreme honor to be invited to the White House to be honored by the President. The picture of Coach Ford with President Reagan made me feel proud to be an American and a Tiger fan. Almost all colleges have become too liberal for the mainstream of this nation. I would be proud to see our Tigers with President Trump.

Apr 19, 2017, 1:50 PM

Fishy?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Apr 19, 2017, 2:16 PM

I'm watching on ESPN right now President Trump honoring the Super Bowl champion Patriots. Please Clemson Administration make sure that our Tigers get this same honor too.

Apr 19, 2017, 2:23 PM

Yawn Chicken Michille shows again that she is a moron.

Apr 19, 2017, 2:33 PM

Moron? I'm sure there are many Clemson fans who want to see our Tigers get the honors they deserve. It was special in 1981. Its special now.

Apr 19, 2017, 3:00 PM

You really are an idiot congrats.

Why am I not shocked that someone who still thinks he is fooling anyone on this site would be too stupid to realize that the OP is fooling around.

Apr 19, 2017, 3:01 PM

I'm all Tiger. Finished in 1980!

Apr 19, 2017, 3:04 PM

How has nobody asked.....

Apr 19, 2017, 2:21 PM

do you even like sports?

Re: Did Clemson's left-wing president tell Dabo that the***

Apr 19, 2017, 2:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Apr 19, 2017, 2:49 PM

You are way off base here. I personally heard that the person responsible for setting up these dates at the WH was a new hire and that Clemson and the WH were working on a date. To accuse President Clements of somehow interfering in the process is absurd.

Apr 19, 2017, 2:59 PM

No accusations here! We don't know his political views. He's done a great job as president. Colleges as a whole now are liberal in nature. Dabo making a speech in Washington DC would be fun.

Just about everyone at the White House is a new hire with

Apr 19, 2017, 3:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Did Clemson's left-wing president tell Dabo that the ]

the new administration coming in.

But the new hire was somehow able to coordinate a visit from the Patriots today -- with no date even being set for our Tigers to visit.

Something is rotten in the state of Clemson.

Re: Just about everyone at the White House is a new hire with

Apr 19, 2017, 3:07 PM

Please be wrong man. The team deserves the recognition without regard to campus political views. Liberalism is destroying our country and colleges.

I'm with ya bro..

Apr 19, 2017, 3:33 PM

they should be a loud to meet the President and tour the White House without interference from some liberal whackjobs in our university's administration.

Re: I'm with ya bro..

Apr 19, 2017, 3:39 PM

We just had an election last November. The people spoke with their votes. I'm sure today that there were members of the Patriots who voted for Clinton. They respected the office of President enough to show respect for our elected leader. I too don't understand why we haven't already scheduled this event .

Apr 19, 2017, 4:03 PM

" I too don't understand why we haven't already scheduled this event ."

Maybe because you are too stupid to read?

Apr 19, 2017, 4:14 PM

Then schedule the White House visit and announce it. The Patriots won the Super Bowl weeks later. Yet they found time to schedule a visit. If UNCs basketball team goes before us, somebody is dropping the ball at Clemson. I like our Dr Clements and not accusing him of anything.

Apr 19, 2017, 4:19 PM

my god you're clueless. i did not think anyone could be so NATurally dumb

Apr 19, 2017, 4:27 PM

Why haven't we gone already? It's April and the semester is over in May. The team needs to go before school is out .

Apr 19, 2017, 4:33 PM

no one cares. we have the crystal - usuck does not. move on.

Apr 19, 2017, 2:58 PM

Clemson athletics have never had a more supportive Pres than Clements.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 19, 2017, 3:02 PM

I agree.

Max Lennon?***

Apr 19, 2017, 3:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Did Clemson's left-wing president tell Dabo that the ]

Replies: 57
| visibility 5,228
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic