Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did BV do a post game interview?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Did BV do a post game interview?

Jan 1, 2020, 11:03 PM

I can’t seem to find it

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

63-17

Probably Not.

Jan 1, 2020, 11:11 PM

I got the sense he was really looking forward to the LSU challenge seeing him on the sideline. Yeah, just a brief exchange between him and Dabo. If I had to caption it it was: "well, we did it, we beat the Columbus worthless nuts, now we have the hottest offense in the country to deal with"! BV had a look on his face you get when - A. you are a competitor. b. You like the grind of it all win or lose. See if you can find it.
It's shortly after we knew the game was in hand! I think this is a DC's dream scenario. At least the ones who are really good. And are "equipped" to handle the challenge.

Hopefully, all the defense has to do is slow LSU down enough. Holding them to Half their point production would be a win in my book! Burrow is a pro-QB playing college ball. Has a NFL WR coach teaching the WR's nuisances to get open. Great aggressive passing game. It looks like an up hill battle and it is.

But, people like BV are wired differently than the rest of us. People like that see it as an opportunity to etch their name in history in a brilliant way. They love the opportunity to compete. His defense will compete at a high level win/lose/draw.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did BV do a post game interview?

Jan 1, 2020, 11:18 PM

Haven't seen one, Checked YouTube just saw the pregame one.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

shucks.

Jan 1, 2020, 11:30 PM

Always enjoy listening to how calm and reserved he is in interviews. Still makes me laugh how different he is on the sidelines

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

63-17

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic