Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Did Anyone Hear Mark Packer Go Off On Bama Fans Yesterday?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Did Anyone Hear Mark Packer Go Off On Bama Fans Yesterday?

Sep 11, 2019, 9:32 AM

I've become big fan of Packer because he has a pretty common sense approach in his broadcast style and yesterday he went off on Bama fans.

Some caller was whining because he felt LSU was getting better kick-off times than Bama and that was when Pacman went off...

He basically said that since January, the Alabama fan based has been the biggest butthurt and bytching fanbase in college football...He went on to share with that fan that if you are willing to take the 45 million TV check then you line up whenever you are told.

What made it so funny was how serious he was. It was pretty darn funny and true.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Re: Did Anyone Hear Mark Packer Go Off On Bama Fans Yesterday?

Sep 11, 2019, 9:40 AM

Packman was very concise in his comments to this butthurt Bama fan. If you cash the check, lineup when you are asked to. Don't bring up any other team and what time their games are scheduled. Just shut up and play.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 11, 2019, 10:01 AM

That was Alabama William. He calls in all the time. He is rediculous. He also called Pac a homer before hanging up. Pacman is the least homer broadcaster I've ever listened to.

Sep 11, 2019, 10:49 AM

wattythe3 said:

That was Alabama William. He calls in all the time. He is rediculous. He also called Pac a homer before hanging up. Pacman is the least homer broadcaster I've ever listened to.

Packman is the best. I also liked when he said when it's 100F outside, his fat A$$ will be in front of his TV instead of sitting in the heat.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 13, 2019, 2:11 PM

Yeah I heard it yesterday too. I thought it was all well put and honest. If you take the check shut your mouth and play the game. lol

Alrighty then, I think we have the ACCN's version of Paul

Sep 11, 2019, 11:15 AM

Finebaum, only waaaay better. And he has a couple of
cute daughters especially with the Clemson jerseys on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pack is way, way, way better than Finebum!!!***

Sep 11, 2019, 10:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and it’s not even close.***

Sep 11, 2019, 11:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Yep, heard it and loved it

Sep 11, 2019, 11:32 AM

That guy William is a "Smack Pack" member, too. He did not get the response he had hoped for. Somehow he decided that Pack was beating up on Bama about its schedule, when he wasn't. It was about Saban's whining about multiple things, including game times.

Funny thing is, this will be our 4th game, and 3rd at night, and I would rather ours be during the daytime.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Finebaum vs Packer steel cage match, Downtown Charlotte!***

Sep 11, 2019, 2:18 PM

Re: Finebaum vs Packer steel cage match, Downtown Charlotte!***

Sep 11, 2019, 10:28 PM

All Packer has to do is grab him by those Dumbo ears and sling him into the cage and game over!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo***

Sep 11, 2019, 11:30 PM [ in reply to Finebaum vs Packer steel cage match, Downtown Charlotte!*** ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic