Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deshaun Watson and Boulware tweet Skai Moore.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 67
| visibility 1

Deshaun Watson and Boulware tweet Skai Moore.

Jun 2, 2016, 10:33 AM

Forgive my previous failed post.
Glad to see these classy young men representing our football team.

https://twitter.com/DeshaunWatson4/status/737779997411266560
https://twitter.com/benboulware7/status/737732944845000704

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deshaun Watson and Boulware tweet Skai Moore.

Jun 2, 2016, 10:37 AM

I always find it interesting how players generally tend to keep the rivalry in better perspective than many fans

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alumni also tend to keep the rivalry in better perspective***

Jun 2, 2016, 10:39 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

True, but I still despise the coots as a collective.***

Jun 2, 2016, 11:02 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Alumni also tend to keep the rivalry in better perspective***

Jun 2, 2016, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Alumni also tend to keep the rivalry in better perspective*** ]

Well that is because non Alumni arent real fans.

You know that Bob.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Jun 2, 2016, 11:11 AM

Do you know what fan means?

Re: An Alum would

Jun 2, 2016, 11:29 AM

for sure

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2016, 11:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Alumni also tend to keep the rivalry in better perspective*** ]

An Alumnus of a University as prestigious as Clemson would know what the definition of "fan" is.

I am sorry that you are not as big of a fan as my fellow alumni and myself.

Alumni of Clemson are also able to discern sarcasm and jokes.

Jun 2, 2016, 11:34 AM

Lmao!

Jun 2, 2016, 11:35 AM [ in reply to Re: Alumni also tend to keep the rivalry in better perspective*** ]

I know you were joking. I just don't get why people say that. People go to colleges all over the place and care nothing about sports.

Re:Alumni also tend tokeep the rivalry in better perspective

Jun 2, 2016, 12:03 PM

strange but true

Of course...that goes without saying***

Jun 2, 2016, 11:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Alumni also tend to keep the rivalry in better perspective*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2016, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Alumni also tend to keep the rivalry in better perspective*** ]

just because I didn't go to Clemson means I'm not a real fan and my undying love is fabricated.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2016, 11:41 AM

Jun 2, 2016, 11:46 AM

I hope you are not serious.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2016, 11:49 AM

I would also hope the same. I have been a Tiger since day one. Way before I even thought about college. They probably started pulling for Clemson in their 20s.

Jun 2, 2016, 11:53 AM

two of my best friends growing up were diehard Clemson fans and their families have had season tickets for 50 years. Both went to PC but they yell and pull for Clemson the same as I do.

any doubt that bob started pulling long before his 20s...

Jun 2, 2016, 12:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Alumni also tend to keep the rivalry in better perspective*** ]

and still does today? 'lil doubt he's got the coke-bottle glasses to prove it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2016, 1:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Alumni also tend to keep the rivalry in better perspective*** ]

Of course I am serious. After I graduated and figured this fact out I no longer attend games with my dad because he is not a real fan.

Jun 2, 2016, 1:36 PM

There is not many people on this earth that care about a sport or team as I do about Clemson football. I am sure there are fans that do live and breath Clemson football and other Clemson sports as I do. Just not that many. Being an alumn has nothing to do with that. While I am proud of you guys graduating from Clemson makes you no more of a Tiger fan than anybody else.

Jun 2, 2016, 1:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Alumni also tend to keep the rivalry in better perspective*** ]

SMDH IPOTM (Idiot POSTER of the Month)

Jun 2, 2016, 2:07 PM

Holy #### how much thicker do I need to get with the sarcasm before you figure it out?

Jun 2, 2016, 2:11 PM

try adding a special "sauce" or a ;).

Perhaps you're just not as sarcastic or funny as you perceive yourself to be.

Jun 2, 2016, 5:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Alumni also tend to keep the rivalry in better perspective*** ]

I'm just offering a possible explanation.

That said, I love all Tiger fans equally. Unless they're redneck losers or some other type of repugnant breed that misrepresents what the Paw stands for.

That's it in a nutshell***

Jun 2, 2016, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Alumni also tend to keep the rivalry in better perspective*** ]

Re: That's it in a nutshell***

Jun 2, 2016, 11:53 AM

bob, do you honestly feel this way?

I can confirm bob honestly feels that way

Jun 2, 2016, 12:20 PM

I once saw him make an 8-year old kid cry because the kid said he was a big Clemson fan. Bob yelled at him and pointed out the kid cannot be a real fan because he didn't attend Clemson. The kid was really sad and immediately started crying.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jun 2, 2016, 12:35 PM

literally and physically knows how bob feels!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

come on...

Jun 2, 2016, 12:57 PM [ in reply to I can confirm bob honestly feels that way ]

that grubby, lil urchin probably had it coming.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably...now that I really think about it, pretty sure it

Jun 2, 2016, 1:18 PM

was one of the HBIC's kids.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

we can sit around all day playing conjecture, i knows...

Jun 2, 2016, 1:32 PM

maybe we should ask?

@TotalTeeTiger

HBIC?

Re: we can sit around all day playing conjecture, i knows...

Jun 2, 2016, 1:42 PM

This thread certainly went downhill quickly. You know they were not serious regarding fans loyalty whether people actually graduated or not. It always gets a rise out of everyone. I would venture to guess that over 50% of the people that fill Death Valley in the good and bad seasons are not graduates. I would also guess that over 50% of all money raised through IPTAY the Life Program, Give and others are also not graduates. What it does give all graduates is an enormous sense of pride, brotherhood, bonds, friendships and experiences for life. Not to mention that Awsome degree! There is a reason Clemson University leads the way in many areas of fund raising and marketing their brand and that is all of the different individuals that make up the Clemson family.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

was this meant for the juan that will inherit the earths?

Jun 2, 2016, 1:48 PM

cause that's not dsp.

Jun 2, 2016, 1:48 PM [ in reply to we can sit around all day playing conjecture, i knows... ]

My kid would've punched bob in the package if he told him he wasn't a real fan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2016, 1:52 PM

NSFWerks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1-t4wBdye8

which juan's yours? dsp wood hate to make a mistake.

Jun 2, 2016, 2:12 PM

for various reasons ... some obvious and some not ... I don't have a juan in that show.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

completely understand...

Jun 2, 2016, 2:20 PM

if someone wanted to put the screws to you, they'd know which child was yours.

always best to play it safe and protect those you care about.

Re: completely understand...

Jun 2, 2016, 2:25 PM

Since one is bob, is the question still, which one?

Re: completely understand...***

Jun 2, 2016, 2:35 PM

How soon can we get the two together?

Jun 2, 2016, 2:37 PM [ in reply to Re: we can sit around all day playing conjecture, i knows... ]

I'll pay all expenses to watch bob get nut punched by one of your kids.

make it a plus juan, casual dress affair...

Jun 2, 2016, 2:39 PM

and i'll buy 2 tickets.

Re: How soon can we get the two together?

Jun 2, 2016, 2:47 PM [ in reply to How soon can we get the two together? ]

The question here is, which kid would give the best show? 7, 10, or 13 yo?

Jun 2, 2016, 3:47 PM [ in reply to we can sit around all day playing conjecture, i knows... ]
image.jpeg(72.2 K)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

haha, TG8! you know me, i'm here for all three...

Jun 2, 2016, 4:02 PM

and then some.

;)

i'm out, then about for now. take care, don't forget us lil peoples, but most importantly i hope all is well with you and yours.

late 8.

My man! Glad to see someone is keeping "these people"

Jun 2, 2016, 4:08 PM

in line!
Take er' easy DSP! Hope all is well for the Perfect clan as well. Have a good one partner.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whoa, whoa, whoa... who you callin "these people"??***

Jun 2, 2016, 4:42 PM

Bob, I sincerely apologize! Obviously I meant

Jun 2, 2016, 5:52 PM
image.jpeg(131.2 K)

those people. ;)

Jun 2, 2016, 2:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Alumni also tend to keep the rivalry in better perspective*** ]

As a non-alumni I take exception to the "real"fan comment! Having attended games since 1959 and also having been a past IPTAY member I believe I am as strong a fan/supporter as any graduate! I suspect there are countless others just like me as well. I made a choice in support.

Go Tigers!

Sorry, but no, not a real fan***

Jun 2, 2016, 2:18 PM

since I am very close to graduating a agree w your statement.***

Jun 2, 2016, 1:06 PM [ in reply to Alumni also tend to keep the rivalry in better perspective*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Might want to pump the brakes a bit

Jun 2, 2016, 1:20 PM

Lots of people have been "very close to graduating" but never graduated. You're not among the true fans just yet.

niceeeeeeeeeeeeee. up until now, i thought you only...

Jun 2, 2016, 1:22 PM

disappointed your wife? spreading your wings, counselor?

You've obviously never spoken with any of my clients

Jun 2, 2016, 1:27 PM

Don't care, still got paid.

i might have, but how would i know...

Jun 2, 2016, 1:29 PM

wouldn't they have to admit to it?

and maybe green brings out the color in your eyes? nothing wrong with that...

no homeauxs

Re: You've obviously never spoken with any of my clients

Jun 2, 2016, 1:30 PM [ in reply to You've obviously never spoken with any of my clients ]

Do the EMS and other first responders ever get tired of you showing up to the scene of accidents?

Who do you think refers me to my clients?***

Jun 2, 2016, 1:33 PM

Jun 2, 2016, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Alumni also tend to keep the rivalry in better perspective*** ]

Doubt that. Most people in here talk so much trash about the coots. I tend to pull for them unless we are playing them. I grew up with my bestfriend being a coot tho so that may be why. I just like to beat them when they are on top not when they have 3 wins.

Jun 2, 2016, 10:46 AM

You won't hear that on WIS or read in The State fishwrap. Class right there.

Why would newspapers report on tweets?

Jun 2, 2016, 11:34 AM

Also why would anyone buy a newspaper?

Re: Why would newspapers report on tweets?

Jun 2, 2016, 11:55 AM

for the coupons......and tweets and text messages make headlines too.

Jun 3, 2016, 9:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Deshaun Watson and Boulware tweet Skai Moore. ]

I agree 100%.

Jun 2, 2016, 10:54 AM

Interesting that the news is always quick to report "trolling" but rarely ever the camaraderie & well-wishes shared between rivals.

Hats off to Ben & Deshaun for being bigger than football and better than most. I remember Lattimore, in his darkest hour, getting the same respect & sympathy from Tajh Boyd.

Clemson men, no two ways about it.

I agree. It would be nice to see more positive stories

Jun 2, 2016, 10:59 AM

reported.

Jun 2, 2016, 11:12 AM
image.jpeg(333.1 K)

One of my favorite pics.

Why is that a fav?

Jun 2, 2016, 12:55 PM

Because the coot is only pretending to pray and got caught with this pic?

j/k

I think he probably likes Kelly's guns.

Jun 2, 2016, 2:37 PM

nm

Jun 2, 2016, 11:22 AM

Now that is what college football is all about.

So I click on this thread expecting to see responses

Jun 2, 2016, 6:28 PM

Pertaining to Deshaun Watson and Ben Boulware tweeting Skai Moore and, instead, I have to sift through pages and pages of poorly-attempted humor and inside jokes completely unrelated to the topic in question. Heck, 90 percent of the stuff yall post isn't even Clemson sports-related.

In all seriousness, I know you guys think extremely highly of yourselves, but for the sake of those who don't spend 24/7 on this board, could you please learn to private message one another? Better yet, start a group chat via text. We all know you have each other's phone numbers, which makes your message board tag-teaming all the more confusing.

You guys are clearly capable of providing thoughtful and educated opinions, so please stop systematically monopolizing every thread with recycled material. Yall are better than that.

/rant. Flame away.

Replies: 67
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic