Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have never heard a player to get more trashed than AJ Terrell is getting right now.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 50
| visibility 1

I have never heard a player to get more trashed than AJ Terrell is getting right now.

Apr 24, 2020, 9:58 AM

Shannon Sharpe is ripping him so hard for his performance in the National Title game etc etc I think AJ is getting a raw deal. Our DL made it tough for AJ. I hope AJ uses it for motivation. Anyone else just watch that segment? That was brutal. They did praise Tee Higgins for a split sec though.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have never heard a player to get more trashed than AJ Terrell is getting right now.

Apr 24, 2020, 10:14 AM

BET IT REMINDS YOU OF HOW THE MEDIA TRASHES YOUR PRESIDENT HUH

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have never heard a player to get more trashed than AJ Terrell is getting right now.

Apr 24, 2020, 10:19 AM

Come to think of it.... You love you some politics. LOL

Apr 24, 2020, 10:19 AM [ in reply to Re: I have never heard a player to get more trashed than AJ Terrell is getting right now. ]

Our president deserves all he gets.

Derp - You sound like you've been injecting yourself

Apr 24, 2020, 10:24 AM [ in reply to Re: I have never heard a player to get more trashed than AJ Terrell is getting right now. ]

with disinfectants. Lay off the sauce, brother!

Re: Derp - You sound like you've been injecting yourself

Apr 24, 2020, 10:29 AM

User Logo
Nordic
1st Rounder [638]
TigerPulse: 75%
Derp - You sound like you've been injecting yourself
Posted: Apr 24, 2020 10:24 AM

with disinfectants. Lay off the sauce, brother!

HOW YOU SNOWFLAKES GONNA FEEL AFTER ALL THE TESTS ARE DONE AND THE MORTALITY RATE ENDS UP BEING 0.2%. A REAL PANDEMIC HUH. GUESS IT WAS WORTH RUINING MILLIONS OF LIVES AS LONG AS THEY CAN GET TRUMP OUT OF OFFICE. I PLAN ON INGESTING A LOT OF ADULT BEVERAGES AFTER I FINISH PLAYING GOLF TODAY IF THAT COUNTS.

Apr 24, 2020, 10:33 AM

So 20 times the mortality rate of the flu. The flu is .01% I hope it's way less than .2%

Apr 24, 2020, 10:40 AM

SIGH, JUST STAY COWERED OVER IN THE CORNER OF YOUR MOMS BASEMENT UNTIL THIS BUG IS ERADICATED FOREVER

Apr 24, 2020, 10:44 AM

I am not worried about the virus. I have already injected some Lysol. I am all good.

Apr 24, 2020, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Derp - You sound like you've been injecting yourself ]

I have a much greater chance of getting killed by a drunk driver but that doesn't mean we ban driving.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The article states that the Flu mortality rate is 0.1%

Apr 24, 2020, 10:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Derp - You sound like you've been injecting yourself ]

https://www.livescience.com/new-coronavirus-compare-with-flu.html

They link to a NYT article but I don’t have access to it.

null

Re: The article states that the Flu mortality rate is 0.1%

Apr 24, 2020, 11:04 AM

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Watch this Topic
User Logo
Swarley
All-TigerNet [11823]
TigerPulse: 100%
The article states that the Flu mortality rate is 0.1%
Posted: Apr 24, 2020 10:59 AM

https://www.livescience.com/new-coronavirus-compare-with-flu.html

How does the new coronavirus compare with the flu?
The new coronavirus outbreak has made headlines in recent weeks, but there's another viral epidemic hitting countries around the world: flu season.

WHAT IS A LITTLE DECIMAL POINT MAKE A DIFFERENCE AMONG FRIENDS.

They link to a NYT article but I don’t have access to it.

Apr 24, 2020, 10:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Derp - You sound like you've been injecting yourself ]

Imagine replying to a football post about a Clemson football player to whine about the media being unfair to Trump and calling someone else a snowflake.

Apr 24, 2020, 10:50 AM

YEP IMAGINE THAT

The fact that you don't see the issue

Apr 24, 2020, 12:11 PM

is sadder than it is amusing.

Apr 24, 2020, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Derp - You sound like you've been injecting yourself ]

I don't mind what Shannon said. I found it interesting. I just disagree with Shannon. The really odd thing is that deroberts even brought Trump into a thread about football. Talk about snowflake.

Apr 24, 2020, 11:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Derp - You sound like you've been injecting yourself ]

They should ban every one of these idiots that bring this ######## here. If your want to talk politics go to a political board.

Apr 24, 2020, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Re: I have never heard a player to get more trashed than AJ Terrell is getting right now. ]

You know you can't have a rational conversation with a progressive. Unless you parrot their thoughts.

You mean with Flo ?

Apr 24, 2020, 11:30 AM

She is with Progressive. What's the beef with Flo?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's because conservatives (usually) don't have rational

Apr 24, 2020, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Re: I have never heard a player to get more trashed than AJ Terrell is getting right now. ]

thoughts.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The fact that you even thought to bring the orange idiot

Apr 24, 2020, 12:04 PM [ in reply to Re: I have never heard a player to get more trashed than AJ Terrell is getting right now. ]

into this conversation shows just how delusional you are.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2020, 1:14 PM [ in reply to Re: I have never heard a player to get more trashed than AJ Terrell is getting right now. ]

Nobody has to try very hard to trash someone who consistently gives his detractors so much ammo .
Not a Trump guy nor a hater , but do you think the man should be praised for something hes done recently ?

He has not exactly been looking stellar my friend .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 24, 2020, 10:18 AM

I'm sure AJ is sitting around this morning listening to Bozo Sharpe. Who cares what he thinks besides you?

Apr 24, 2020, 10:20 AM

Players watch those shows all of the time.

Apr 24, 2020, 10:27 AM

I'm sure you know that. I'm guessing he had much more going on today than sitting around watching Sharpe and Bayless act.

Apr 24, 2020, 10:30 AM

The day after the draft, probably not watching. Might even be hungover after partying. Players do watch those shows regularly though. Moreover, it was just a strong rant by Shannon. He usually doesn't do that. AJ will be a good one.

Apr 24, 2020, 10:18 AM

it does not matter what anyone says, he is getting first round pay.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2020, 10:22 AM

I agree, but it still was pretty brutal. Shannon is usually pretty chill. He went off. I think AJ will be a good pro.

Apr 24, 2020, 12:00 PM

He showed that he couldn't shut down the best WR on a team 1on1 in one game but he has in many others. Some of those throws were impossible to defend tho. I do believe he just had a bad game and it is hard for any CB to shut down possibly the best WR in college football. I think he has been amazing in almost all games besides that Natty. I'm not sure he is on the same level as Okudah tho but time will tell. He will be a solid pro tho no doubt about it. Idk if he will be a pro bowler which is what u want from a first round pick but he has a chance to be and I certainly believe he was a top 5 CB in college last year.

I can only remember the one bad game, it’s pretty obvious

Apr 24, 2020, 12:40 PM

A lot of the media is too focused on that game.

He has the tools and physicality to be a good/great pro. I’d start him out at nickel and let him play like another safety in the box. He’s a good tackler for a corner.

UNC got after him too***

Apr 24, 2020, 1:43 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2020, 10:19 AM

Shannon Sharpe is a coot's brother.

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Apr 24, 2020, 10:22 AM

AJ laughing all the way to the bank! Congrats AJ!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ignorant mob mentality

Apr 24, 2020, 10:28 AM

People watched one game and think he’s trash. If he went to 90% of the other teams, nobody would care but since the Falcons have a history of questionable draft decisions, it makes it worse.

Falcons needed a CB bad and Okudah/Henderson were by far the top 2 and off the board. They drafted a fine player in AJ to fill their need. Falcons fans are just the worst.

Apr 24, 2020, 10:33 AM

Oh well.

Well...in fairness, he didn't have his best game against LSU***

Apr 24, 2020, 10:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Is he wrong? Do you think AJ played well in that game?***

Apr 24, 2020, 11:00 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Is he wrong? Do you think AJ played well in that game?***

Apr 24, 2020, 11:07 AM

Definitely not, but a lot of it was due to our Dline. I think he is much better than that game showed. Time will tell.

I think AJ will be really good in the NFL. He definitely

Apr 24, 2020, 11:20 AM

held his own against Tua and the Bama receivers one year prior. But I can't fault anyone for criticizing him for his performance in that one game, and it wasn't just the D-Line. The LSU receivers got very physical and AJ didn't match their physicality.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Oh good Lord, they went right at him and he wilted, quit

Apr 24, 2020, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Is he wrong? Do you think AJ played well in that game?*** ]

trying to deflect our DL isn't going to make plays on the ball for him, he froze...He also tackled poorly, was that the DL's fault too?

Re: Oh good Lord, they went right at him and he wilted, quit

Apr 24, 2020, 12:16 PM

It was just our pressure from our DL made it tougher. The way we had to bring blitzes and get creative makes it tougher on a db too. Our DL was a huge factor.

No, our DL was a factor in getting boatraced, but they

Apr 24, 2020, 1:09 PM

went right at AJ several times and he didn't hold his own, man to man, and failed to make plays when the ball was thrown his direction...Chase literally ate him alive and AJ had zero answers...It is what it is and anything else is just an excuse

Re: No, our DL was a factor in getting boatraced, but they

Apr 24, 2020, 1:58 PM

He was definitely eaten alive. He showed flaws. He would have looked a lot better though if he were playing behind a 4 man front of Bryant, Wilkins, Dex, and Clelin, with Huggins and XT in the rotation. He was easier to expose with what we had.

Oh sure, they would have hidden his flaws more, but they

Apr 24, 2020, 3:21 PM

wouldn't have helped him cover Chase man-up and that was my point...I would look better playing behind 2018's DL too

Re: Oh sure, they would have hidden his flaws more, but they

Apr 24, 2020, 3:40 PM

You never know. It always helps a secondary when a DL can pressure a QB and has depth. LSU was stacked and we didnt match up front. Not enough pressure on Burrow really as the game went on. AJ was in a tough situation. A couple of extra seconds makes a huge difference obviously. The db is at a huge disadvantage. There isnt a DB in the NFL that could cover Deandre Hopkins if Watson had all day. Either way, AJ got burned often and we will never know. It wasn't a good look.

I think it was our only hope to press man and blitz our

Apr 24, 2020, 11:18 AM [ in reply to Is he wrong? Do you think AJ played well in that game?*** ]

extra guys. Venables was basically saying we're coming and the only throw you'll have is a early throw to a streaker downfield. And he made them all and the receivers made great plays. If you go back and watch they were all full speed, full stride, perfectly thrown balls. Most will get one of those to connect. they had like 5 of them. So it was kinda unfortunate for AJ to be put in that position but we're trying to win. If we had our defensive line from last year we wouldn't have had to commit so many of our LBs and could play more coverage packages. LSU was just humming.

What do you mean by "commit so many of our LBs?"

Apr 24, 2020, 11:45 AM

We played with 1 LB most of that game.

he just needs to use it for Tackling fuel like Bobby Boucher

Apr 24, 2020, 11:14 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZdQ2RA4T9k

Apr 24, 2020, 12:03 PM

Shannon Sharpe, the brother of coot Sterling Sharpe on himself: "I was a terrible student. I didn't graduate magna ### laude, I graduated 'Thank you, Lawdy!"

Apr 24, 2020, 1:12 PM

AJ has a really good game , and he wasn't picked in the 1st round for nothing .
Talky talkers getting paid for filling up tv minutes .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Luckily, Shannon Sharpe has ZERO to do with rookie

Apr 24, 2020, 3:32 PM

contracts in the NFL. Terrell will sign his rookie deal for half of what Sharpe earned in his whole NFL career. (He earned $22 Mil for his entire career.) That is what Sharpe is really foaming at the mouth about. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 50
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic