Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deputy really talking up UNC today.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,954

Deputy really talking up UNC today.

Nov 16, 2015, 4:38 PM

saying they are the most dangerous team in America right now and our game vs them will be a shootout and a 1 possession game and he does not know who he will pick.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deputy really talking up UNC today.

Nov 16, 2015, 4:48 PM

Look at NC's resume. They have played SC, NC A&T, Ill, Del, GT, Wake, UVA, #23 Pitt, Duke and Miami. Of course they will look like a great team on paper. Yet they have not really played anyone. And they lost to SC. I still believe that we will go into the CF Playoffs without a loss and we will beat NC by at least 2 scores.
GO TIGERS!!!!

Nov 16, 2015, 4:53 PM

Yes, their schedule has been soft, but they've been taking care of business and have been consistent since losing to the coots. They will be dangerous and I expect them to bring plenty of their wine & cheese fanbase to the ACCCG. Hopefully they'll be too occupied with both of those items to realize that there is a football game going on.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2015, 4:58 PM

I agree that NC will be ready to play and will bring us their best. They will come into the game with confidence and believe that they will win, but IF we have our focus correct and play with and edge that like we played with against other teams earlier in the year we will win. But this is college football and we are talking about kids 19-23 years old...anything can happen. Bottom line is, we have the superior talent and if our coaches can properly focus the talent we will win
GO TIGERS

Are they a lock for the ACCCG game yet?

Nov 16, 2015, 4:54 PM

I already know the answer

Deputy Barney Fife or Deputy Dog?***

Nov 16, 2015, 5:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deputy Pahwl.***

Nov 16, 2015, 5:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Let them win their division before we crown them

Nov 16, 2015, 5:12 PM

Clemson played flat this last week after clinching their division, UNCheat is still playing for their division.

Nov 16, 2015, 5:29 PM

Everyone is talking up UNC as winning the Coastal but they still have to get by Pitt, VaTec before they are crowned. Could be Pitt in the ACCCG. Who knows at this point. Hope they don't make it, as I dislike them as much as the sorry chickens.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2015, 5:39 PM

UNC does not play Pitt

Nov 16, 2015, 5:42 PM

check that.. to answer your statement. they already got by Pitt earlier this year.. They will win the Coastal

Nov 16, 2015, 6:23 PM

Bosoxking, that is how much attention I pay to cheaters.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2015, 6:50 PM

I want them to win out , get to Charlotte as a 1 loss team , ranked in the top 10 . The ACC needs that type of matchup.
Of course , Clemson will beat them like a rented mule ...but that's beside the point .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 16, 2015, 7:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Deputy really talking up UNC today. ]

NC State is the game where I think it all comes apart. But if I'm right, UNC only needs one more win to clinch the Coastal anyway. So they can still lose against either VT or NC State and win their next match up and still be in the ACCCG. Pitt clinches the Coastal only if UNC loses the next two.

Nov 16, 2015, 7:01 PM

They can rip our defense a new one if they don't get it together. The ACCCG is not a gimme for us. Our defense does have issues giving up big plays and uncheat is capable of shoving big plays down our throat.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,954
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic