Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dems- the Party of vague generalizations
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 316

Dems- the Party of vague generalizations

Sep 4, 2020, 12:01 PM

...and constant personal attacks against their opponents.

Pubs do it some too.

But good lort, I can’t think of one time a Dem was being asked to specifically address how they would accomplish ALL the promises & policy changes they demand when they didn’t immediately pivot back to smears & lies about Trump & conservatives without presenting a single coherent plan.

Smh

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hit ... Nail ... On ... Head***

Sep 4, 2020, 12:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GOP didn't even publish a platform for the convention.

Sep 4, 2020, 12:05 PM

C'mon, man!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dems- the Party of vague generalizations

Sep 4, 2020, 12:07 PM

Maybe someone should keep a running tally of all the personal attacks.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2020, 1:39 PM

Chit. I had more than 600 myself, just yesterday!

When...

Sep 4, 2020, 12:08 PM

today's Joe gets through his debate with yesterday's Joe we might get some clarity. So far, Joe is still struggling with his past positions and past Joe is embarrassing the hail out of today's Joe.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2020, 12:10 PM

Tell us more about your vague generalizations about Dems. :)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Sep 4, 2020, 12:17 PM

Really? The Repub Party is the party of conspiracy theories overall. The fact that Q is mainstream for the Repubs says it all. The Repub Party is the party of dipshyats and ignorant rubes.

here's 92 pages of platform, single-spaced

Sep 4, 2020, 12:25 PM

https://www.demconvention.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/2020-07-31-Democratic-Party-Platform-For-Distribution.pdf

Where's the GOP/Trump platform? Is there even an outline I can find somewhere? An index card? Anything?

Oh, I see it, over in that pile to the right, somewhere in the pile of garbage tweets

Republicans...

Sep 4, 2020, 12:25 PM

run a guy who literally makes up pejorative names for every democrat and republican who opposes him.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why should you care if he calls

Sep 4, 2020, 1:37 PM

Someone pencil neck?

Schiff Can defend himself

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You seemed to agree with the point in the first post

Sep 4, 2020, 1:47 PM

that the dems are the party of personal attacks. Like all Trump bots, when someone points out the hypocrisy of your position, then you are capable of going 180 degrees in the absolute opposite direction and saying there is nothing wrong with personal attacks.

But tomorrow you will most likely, without any sense of irony or cognitive dissonance, complain more about democrats and their personal attacks.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bruh, do you even read this board?

Sep 4, 2020, 12:35 PM

This place is filled with Trump loves who call anyone who disagrees with him a lib, a libtard, a Dumbocrat, or a radical Leftist.

There are people here to claim anyone who opposes Trump supports the radical Leftist violence going on, or that any person who leans somewhat liberal is violent.

Trump, who isn't a conservative or a Republican, continuously does all the things in your post. Trump's entire MO is personal attacks.

You couldn't have really typed this with a straight face.

You know what? The Dems are pretty dense, as in the party as a whole. But if you can actually sit there and think they do all the stuff you claim while not realizing the Pubs and Trump do the same thing--Trump worse than anyone--you're just another person who has fallen victim to naive football team politics.

Trump and the GOP Congressman don't like you and don't care about you, Next. No, they don't. No. They don't.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Bruh, do you even read this board?

Sep 4, 2020, 1:48 PM

Catahoula

I think you are suggesting something a lot of us believe - the US political system (left/right) is highly corrupt. At least a lot more corrupt than the average person would believe.

If we agree on that, could we agree one way to mitigate the corruption, because IMO there is no way to stop it, is to make the gov't smaller so that the corruption has sort of a "cap" built into it...

I think that is the way we need to head. If we have 100,000 people getting rich off corruption today, maybe we cut it to 50,000 in a few years.

Re: Bruh, do you even read this board?

Sep 4, 2020, 2:01 PM

I think you are suggesting something a lot of us believe - the US political system (left/right) is highly corrupt. At least a lot more corrupt than the average person would believe.

I 100 percent agree. But it seems most here play team politics, especially those who here label themselves conservative and pretend Trump and the GOP are free from this corruption or have their best interests. BOTH sides are guilty.

If we agree on that, could we agree one way to mitigate the corruption, because IMO there is no way to stop it, is to make the gov't smaller so that the corruption has sort of a "cap" built into it...

Then if you support this, you shouldn't support Trump. Hell, I've called for smaller government here many times and people still think I'm a Dem because I don't worship Dear Leader.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Sep 4, 2020, 1:30 PM

Sep 4, 2020, 1:43 PM

Yeah, it's because they know nothing, really.

You can't talk about something you know nothing about. Don't forget these are the people who majored in Modern Grievance Theory at Yale. They know nothing about how things work...discrete things like a car engine or systems of things like people and societies.

Just look at the green new deal. Sounds good, but it's a disaster waiting to happen. Trillions spent lining the pockets of more Solyndra-like companies that waste vast $$ and produce nothing in the end. Some of the politicians know this will be the outcome, but some may be too stupid and naive to understand that they are being played (AOC).

Replies: 16
| visibility 316
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic