Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Democrats and functioning
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Democrats and functioning

Jul 26, 2020, 8:41 AM

is like trying to pick up a turd by the clean end. Gotta laugh, only they could take an election seemingly in the bag and fall on their face.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-campaign-suppressing-hispanic-vote-180950158.html
https://media.zenfs.com/en/miami_herald_mcclatchy_975/ef6de5c662766f93e082c65a9ee5651b">

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have the finished counting the ballots in Iowa yet?***

Jul 26, 2020, 10:24 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

or New York?***

Jul 26, 2020, 12:11 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: Democrats and functioning

Jul 26, 2020, 12:21 PM

Funny how the title of the article and the content do not agree. I guess they know that most of you are lazy and will not bother reading it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 26, 2020, 2:00 PM

Over 90 field organizers for the Florida Democratic Party signed a scathing letter Friday to the party’s leadership, claiming among other things that the campaign is “suppressing the Hispanic vote” in Central Florida.

Among the claims: mistreatment of field organizers, relocating trained staff members without explanation, lack of organizing resources and taking on volunteers who are then left in limbo.

In a battleground state where elections are historically won by thin margins — and as presidential campaigns ramp up outreach efforts in Florida’s Hispanic communities — organizers claim that the Coordinated Campaign lacks key infrastructure and perpetuates a “toxic” work culture that is hurting morale among on-the-ground staffers.

One big issue is that at least a handful of organizers were recently transferred from a heavily-Puerto Rican part of the state to counties with a small percentage of Hispanics.

“Four of five Spanish-speaking organizers along the I-4 corridor who were moved to North Florida were Puerto Rican,” the letter says.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jul 26, 2020, 2:07 PM

Thanks, did not have the desire to plainly point out just how wrong Balm’s reply actually was on reading. Maybe that finger needs to be pointed at himself here.

I am not sure how Biden is suppressing anyone's vote

Jul 26, 2020, 2:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Democrats and functioning ]

He does not have that power

this has to do with 4 disgruntled staffers in Florida that do not think he is campaigning hard enough in a Latino district outside of Orlando. It is the opinion of one unnamed staffer in one unreleased memo that this is some how suppressing Latino votes. For whatever reason the Miami Herald ran with this..

anyway, this is what is referred to as a big nothing burger. I couldn't care less about Biden by the way.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am not sure how Biden is suppressing anyone's vote

Jul 26, 2020, 4:05 PM

Chicago math Balm? Not sure how over 90 disgruntled folks suddenly turns in to 4 , gotta be that dang new math! Joe a'int your thing? Not far left enough?

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic