Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Democratic Corruption on a grand scale
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 44
| visibility 1,055

Democratic Corruption on a grand scale

Nov 20, 2019, 4:38 PM

No wonder they’re scrambling to impeach the President. Gets interesting at paragraph 4.

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/press-conference/625831.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Democratic Corruption on a grand scale

Nov 20, 2019, 4:39 PM

Lol. I'm not clicking on your nutball links. I'll probably get malware.

It has actual undeniable facts in it

Nov 20, 2019, 4:43 PM

Ukrainian collusion.***

Nov 20, 2019, 4:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are they actual facts, or are they alternative facts?***

Nov 20, 2019, 4:56 PM [ in reply to It has actual undeniable facts in it ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It has actual undeniable facts in it

Nov 20, 2019, 4:58 PM [ in reply to It has actual undeniable facts in it ]

How bout Hillary's emails?

Also, Memphis has never posted a fact.

Don’t know Memphis but he has over 5k points

Nov 20, 2019, 5:25 PM

Re: Don’t know Memphis but he has over 5k points

Nov 20, 2019, 7:05 PM

You'll believe anything won't you? There's nothing better than when some noob to this part of Tnet comes along and doesn't understand Memphis.

lol at using Tigernet clout as some sort of justification***

Nov 21, 2019, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Don’t know Memphis but he has over 5k points ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Has nothing to do with "clout"

Nov 21, 2019, 2:04 PM

Re: Has nothing to do with "clout"

Nov 21, 2019, 2:06 PM

You must not have had the pleasure to know Tesla the TD King.

No if that's the case then that's unfortunate

Nov 21, 2019, 2:11 PM

as soccerkrzy appears to be doing to me now

Nov 21, 2019, 2:14 PM

You're one of those people that flick off a driver who honks

Nov 21, 2019, 6:03 PM

at you because you did something stupid in a car, aren't you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

First of all

Nov 21, 2019, 6:13 PM

You do understand how a message board works right?***

Nov 22, 2019, 10:54 AM

Nov 20, 2019, 4:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Democratic Corruption on a grand scale ]

It’s an international translational news service you *******. Unless you’re fluent in Eastern Slavic or Russian this would not be available, especially not on your liberal media outlets because they’re covering for Biden.

Nov 20, 2019, 5:03 PM

Interfax is Russian.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interfax

gonna hear names like kerry before this is over***

Nov 20, 2019, 5:03 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad you mentioned Kerry

Nov 20, 2019, 5:29 PM

Now we got 'em

Nov 20, 2019, 5:05 PM

Surely if there's evidence of the DNC laundering money, Trump and Barr will lock 'em up.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We can't allow Ukraine to meddle in the upcoming election...

Nov 20, 2019, 5:21 PM

again.

Signed
Dems

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I read the article. What are the allegations of "Democratic

Nov 20, 2019, 5:45 PM

Corruption on a grand scale?"

I read a lot of words, but there weren't any real allegations of "Democratic Corruption on a grand scale."

If you read the piece, what did you gather were the specific allegations?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol, no one is clicking on that Russian ransomware link***

Nov 20, 2019, 5:46 PM

Haha and there’s a democrat debate tonight

Nov 20, 2019, 5:50 PM

With Biden front and center lol. Apart from being another pillow fight, I wonder if the media will ask him a question.

Nov 20, 2019, 7:04 PM

LOOOOOOOOL

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/sondland-testified-misleading-ukraine-story-spread-among-conservatives-social-media-n1087511

Nov 20, 2019, 7:08 PM

NBC: John Brennan’s employer.

Nov 20, 2019, 7:21 PM

LOOOOOOOOOL

didnt you all laugh Romney out of the room when

Nov 20, 2019, 9:44 PM

he said Russia was our largest geopolitical foe?

Now all the sudden you are clamoring they are taking over the world.

What gives?

Give me some time and I can help.....Obama to Putin

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And Obama was a spectator and did nothing

Nov 20, 2019, 9:55 PM

Re: didnt you all laugh Romney out of the room when

Nov 20, 2019, 10:12 PM [ in reply to didnt you all laugh Romney out of the room when ]

????

No.

Re: didnt you all laugh Romney out of the room when

Nov 20, 2019, 10:13 PM

Selective memory. Convenient.

Nov 20, 2019, 8:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Democratic Corruption on a grand scale ]

And now even Trump is quoting Bulgarian media edited by a guy who calls himself "Tyler Durden".

Sigh.

Nov 20, 2019, 9:37 PM

Reuter’s has picked up the story. That better for you now?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-impeachment-burisma/ukraine-widens-probe-against-burisma-founder-to-embezzlement-of-state-funds-idUSKBN1XU2N7

Nov 20, 2019, 10:23 PM

Uh...okay. So a Burisma heavy was bent.

There is also zero mention in there of how that relates to anything else you posted.

And even if there were...okay. You'll have very little problem convincing me (or most folks) that Hunter Biden is bent; he got sued just today for baby-daddy allegations (which was reported by CNN, by the way!) and when you look at his personal history you see a laundry list of bad life choices and riding Daddy's coat-tails; is it a stretch to think he'd be more than amenable to a handout if one was offered, regardless of legality? Not at all.

But you haven't even come close to proving that against him. In fact there's been no specific allegation of wrongdoing against Baby Biden at all, just typical vague smear-campaign type mouthing about "corruption" without any kind of concrete details about what the guy actually allegedly did that was illegal.

Sure: sitting on Burisma's board was without question a conflict of interest and a bad look, but what's the crime?

So go on: what exactly are you accusing Hunter - and by extension, Joe Biden - of again?

I'm listening.

Actually,

Nov 21, 2019, 3:00 PM

Hunter's name was dropped by Burisma around DC for favors such as firing Shokin and meetings with higherup state department officials.

If you could read the reports ignoring the comments but rather following the links included which are typically government documents you might conclude that Joe Biden enriched his family through Hunter's position on Burisma's BOD.

https://johnsolomonreports.com/

Then there's this:

"§ 2635.702 Use of public office for private gain.
An employee shall not use his public office for his own private gain, for the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise, or for the private gain of friends, relatives, or persons with whom the employee is affiliated in a nongovernmental capacity, including nonprofit organizations of which the employee is an officer or member, and persons with whom the employee has or seeks employment or business relations. The specific prohibitions set forth in paragraphs (a) through (d) of this section apply this general standard, but are not intended to be exclusive or to limit the application of this section.

(a) Inducement or coercion of benefits. An employee shall not use or permit the use of his Government position or title or any authority associated with his public office in a manner that is intended to coerce or induce another person, including a subordinate, to provide any benefit, financial or otherwise, to himself or to friends, relatives, or persons with whom the employee is affiliated in a nongovernmental capacity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or not, hail, if you don't want your bubble burst.***

Nov 21, 2019, 8:23 PM

Re: Actually,

Nov 22, 2019, 11:34 AM [ in reply to Actually, ]

Okay...I'm dubious because everything you provided is...tenuous, at best, but I'll go with it for a moment.

Let's assume there is something substantial there.

Let us assume, for the sake of argument, that Hunter Biden did indeed have his hand out (which I could well believe, the guy seems shaky at best, which is why he makes such a great target) and Poppa Biden somehow interceded - the timeline doesn't really work, but let's assume for the sake of argument he is indeed guilty of this - and covered for his son.

You don't have to go any further than that. (I don't buy for one second Poppa Joe was stuffing his own pockets, but for the purposes of this discussion I don't have to.)

If it can be established that this actually happened, that's it. Full stop. Joe Biden should not only not be president, then he should also be facing potential charges.

Mind, I'd like to see a lot more than this random derp-and-Russian-misinformation-fueled throwing-crap-against-the-wall-and-hope-something-anything sticks (which makes me incredibly suspicious of the whole line of questioning, and I don't think you truly understand how much it hurts mainline perception that the Alt-Right derps and Russkies are pushing this narrative so hard), but if this actually has some legs, Joe Biden should be held to account.

Joe Biden is not a sacred cow, '88. I personally think he's a career politician (and you have no idea how much I dislike those) of no particular ideology or conviction, and that the country can do far better. Much as I dislike populist idiots like Trump, I also believe they're a reaction to insincere careerists exactly like Joe Biden.

If the right wants to take him down, sure, if there's real goods there, let 'em take him down. But it needs to be on the back of actual facts, too.

Nov 20, 2019, 11:21 PM

Good, if they did something crooked, they should be locked up for it.

But it doesn't make Trump any less accountable, does it?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 20, 2019, 11:25 PM

Geez, you've got it bad.

That is a fake story from a Russian Website. The story was started by zerohedge which is a Russian site registered in Bulgaria.

"The incorrect story, first disseminated by the finance blog ZeroHedge, claimed that Mykola Zlochevsky, the head of Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company, had been indicted over money laundering related to the Biden family. Hunter Biden, son of former Vice President Joe Biden, was previously on Burisma’s board of directors.

So, in other words, you're spreading Russian propaganda.

Your passion for Donald Trump leads you to be a pawn of Russian propaganda? You need to rethink the websites you get your information from.

Nov 21, 2019, 11:31 AM

YOU JUST CAN'T SEE THE TRUTH, FELIX!

Nov 21, 2019, 4:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Democratic Corruption on a grand scale ]

Here Felix, surely you can read this

https://mobile.twitter.com/m2madness/status/1197540465224175616

Nov 21, 2019, 4:42 PM

Trump laid a trap.

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/press-conference/625831.ht

Nov 21, 2019, 8:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Democratic Corruption on a grand scale ]

Who is that guy? He retweets Q messages.

Lollollollollollollollol:

Nov 21, 2019, 6:10 PM

They do have a connection to the Dems but give more to the GOP:

https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/totals.php?id=D000021991&cycle=A

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 44
| visibility 1,055
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic