Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Defiant challenge to Tiger Fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1,951

Defiant challenge to Tiger Fans

Oct 20, 2013, 8:49 PM

Are you ALL IN? Are you behind the Tigers 1000%? I challenge you to purchase tickets to the Maryland game just like I did tonight. I challenge you to show up in College Park and stand behind the Tigers!

If you were going to go to Maryland with a win over FSU but are now wavering after the lost--I challenge you to show up in Byrd Stadium to back the Tigers!

If you think it is too far--502 miles from Cooterville for me--I challenge you to make the drive with a purpose. It is a business trip for the Tigers. A business trip with a win attached to it.

I challenge you to stand behind these young men and the coaches. We had a bad game to possibly the best team in the nation but MAKE NO MISTAKE we are building a elite program here and 1 game does not make or break a program. Our goal is to have a good team that can win 11-15 games every year. This is a bump in the road. Let's take Clemson spirit and pride to Maryland and stand tall behind the Tigers!

This is the last year to play Maryland in Bryd Stadium as a part of the ACC. I challenge you make a big commitment this coming weekend! Show the Terps why they need to be glad they are getting the heck out of the ACC and future beat downs of them by the Tigers.

I have thrown my orange paw gauntlet down. The ball is now in your court. Will you answer the call and stand Tiger proud this weekend in College Park?

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Defiant challenge to Tiger Fans

Oct 20, 2013, 8:54 PM

I get what you're saying and agree in principle, but I haven't been to a CU game in 3 years and they have had their best seasons in recent memory so I take that as a hint from God to stay away because clearly I was a jinx for many years. (Only half kidding) Besides, I've been to Maryland and I swore that I would never set foot back in that shat hole. Worst fans in the ACC and plus they are a liberal, anti gun state and I'll be ###### if I go spend any of my hard earned money in any dump inhabited by that many idiot libs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2013, 8:54 PM

I have mine, will be there!!! Where is everyone parking now they have those crappy cash lot passes?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have no idea. I'll figure that out on the run. What

Oct 20, 2013, 8:57 PM

section did you get? I got 302. Not sure if that is good or bad. It doesn't matter. This is a business trip. I am going to be there for the Tigers.

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have no idea. I'll figure that out on the run. What

Oct 20, 2013, 9:00 PM

202. I got 2 off Ebay for $50!! It's a MD section but with Tiger fans above and below so all is good! I guess I need to start a MD parking thread!!

Wish I could go.

Oct 20, 2013, 9:03 PM

We are going to all the ACC stadiums and this is the last year to get to Maryland. Work is calling this weekend, but we'll be in Virginia next week.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd love to go if I could to show my support. I hope

Oct 20, 2013, 9:26 PM

those that were planning on going still go.

Agree 100%. Now is the time to show support for our guys.***

Oct 20, 2013, 9:32 PM

Oct 20, 2013, 9:33 PM

Here in Henderson Kentucky I am a Clemson fan no matter what! Praise God when you win! Praise God when you lose! We have been on national TV twice with teams ranked in the top 5 twice and have gone 1-1. What other team can say that? Go Tigers! Wis i could go tho the Maryland game,

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was going...but not sure now. Read this and let me know..

Oct 20, 2013, 9:45 PM

I've been to Duke, WFx2, GTx3, BC, UNC, Peach Bowlx4, Music Bowl, Gator Bowlx2, Orange Bowl, ACC-CG Tampa, and ACC-CG CLT.

We are 4-14 when I attend away games played outside of the state of SC.

Wins are Peach Bowl vs KY&TN, GT, and ACC-CG CLT.

0-3 vs Duke and Wake Forest!***

Oct 20, 2013, 9:48 PM

How many of those were Bowden or games of 2010

Oct 20, 2013, 9:58 PM [ in reply to I was going...but not sure now. Read this and let me know.. ]

season?

Gotta take on a new attitude of toughness and show up for the Tigers anytime and anywhere.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message was edited by: AThomas®

It's on TV at 3:30 p.m.***

Oct 20, 2013, 10:06 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It kicks off LIVE slightly after 3:30. Fans can stand up

Oct 20, 2013, 10:11 PM

stomp the seats and cheer loud for the Tigers on the field below.

Oct 20, 2013, 10:13 PM

I dont go to Yankee Country for any reason.

Only reason for me is my Clemson Tigers!

Oct 20, 2013, 10:15 PM

Sometimes you have to walk through hell with someone to help them get back to where they need to be.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 20, 2013, 10:16 PM

You're a Tiger cheerleader, right?

No. Loyal fan since a my first game in DV in 1972 at the

Oct 20, 2013, 10:18 PM

tender age of 7.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!

Have a great trip....not in the budget to make that trip but

Oct 20, 2013, 10:18 PM

we'll be at the remaining home games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1,951
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic