Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Offensive scrimmage notes: Moving Day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

New Story: Offensive scrimmage notes: Moving Day

Aug 13, 2016, 2:56 PM

Offensive scrimmage notes: Moving Day

It’s Move In Day on Clemson’s campus, but inside of Death Valley it was moving day. Who will find themselves moving up or down the depth chart after Saturday’s first scrimmage? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Defense is making me nervous. I want us to stuff that $EC team!***

Aug 13, 2016, 3:04 PM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

They're playing against the best QB/WR/RB combo in the

Aug 13, 2016, 3:07 PM

nation...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

... and the OLs are making it happen.***

Aug 13, 2016, 3:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Auburn O will look like slow motion in comparison

Aug 13, 2016, 3:13 PM [ in reply to Defense is making me nervous. I want us to stuff that $EC team!*** ]

We'll be fine. I would more concerned of this O struggled with ANY defense. We don't have weapons. We have nuclear arms.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Defense is making me nervous. I want us to stuff that $EC team!***

Aug 13, 2016, 3:15 PM [ in reply to Defense is making me nervous. I want us to stuff that $EC team!*** ]

As long as Special Teams have been fixed... NO worries....

Aug 13, 2016, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Defense is making me nervous. I want us to stuff that $EC team!*** ]

The coaches always say stuff every year that makes us think the defense isn't where it needs to be or the offense isn't great. However, it always works itself out in the end obviously ??

Aug 13, 2016, 3:37 PM [ in reply to Defense is making me nervous. I want us to stuff that $EC team!*** ]

I agree that I am nervous about what our defense will do. You cannot have as many graduations/ defections as we have had and not see some let down. We will probably all agree that our offense is light years ahead of our defense because it has been able to play together for three years and has such great talent. That being said, these are scrimmages. Our defense is playing against our offense. The whole intent is to expose the weaknesses. These scrimmages will, hopefully, bring our defense up. Maybe not to the level of our offense, but should get them ready to play. they will have a couple games to really be ready to bear down on the competition. Between BV, the level of talent that we have recruited, and our offense, we should be able to mow over most of the competition until our defense figures it out. Cheers to a return to the NC and, this year, a victory.

"IF".....this is the best offfense in the country.

Aug 13, 2016, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Defense is making me nervous. I want us to stuff that $EC team!*** ]

then why, why would you be nervous? Wouldn't any team be on their heels defensively?

For a team that had litterally 0 question marks on offense, and tons of ? marks on
defense. Why wouldn't it be this way.....at least for now.

We'll be fine, seriously.

Re: "IF".....this is the best offfense in the country.

Aug 13, 2016, 6:11 PM

I'll betcha Big Ben and Pagano will have their D ready for Aubarn. Bring it!!!

65 yard runs are a little concerning. I think Gallman had

Aug 13, 2016, 3:15 PM

a 90 yarder in the last scrimmage too, and long runs really aren't his thing.

That's the thing that sucks the most about this time of year though. If you offense does really well you worry about the defense and vice versa.

It will take time, but the Defense will get there.

Aug 13, 2016, 3:17 PM

They are, without a doubt playing against one of the Best Offensive units ever in college football.

They might not be a top 5 D, but they'll be a top 20 again, and probably be near the top in tackles for loss, Sacks & Red Zone as they have been the last 3 years.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really concerned about Renfro hamstring. He is a big time,

Aug 13, 2016, 3:26 PM

big play maker as much as any 5-star recruit we have or have ever had. It is a great feeling knowing he is out there. Big things happen when he is on the field.

Re: Really concerned about Renfro hamstring. He is a big time,

Aug 13, 2016, 3:40 PM

As long as it is a simple strain, he should be able to go by the time Aubeern comes around. I agree completely; he completes the offense. He is money and makes any QB look good

CDS said he could have gone today if needed so he must be

Aug 13, 2016, 3:50 PM

on the +side of that hammy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we could go to our complete 2nd string, and I wouldn't

Aug 13, 2016, 7:32 PM [ in reply to Really concerned about Renfro hamstring. He is a big time, ]

sweat a bead

Clemson

Can't wait to hear from Deon Cain.***

Aug 13, 2016, 3:54 PM

Re: New Story: Offensive scrimmage notes: Moving Day

Aug 13, 2016, 1:21 PM

I'll tell ya what, Dabo is not afraid to tell you like it is. Star or not, if you're not working, he'll candidly put it right out there for you to read and think about. Love that Choice had a good day, huge for his confidence.

And defense, that's about 3 days in a row now... Don't you start!

Re: New Story: Offensive scrimmage notes: Moving Day

Aug 13, 2016, 7:25 PM

Man... if our defense does end up catching up to that offense, it will be a fantastic season. I for one cannot wait!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic