Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Decootment in progress!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 561

Decootment in progress!

Nov 14, 2015, 4:55 PM

So, I hate to admit this, but my oldest son has decided that he is a USuCk fan. (hangs head in shame). I feel like my first attempt at fatherhood is a complete bust. At least I have felt that way, until today!

This morning, leading up to the early games, I was telling my son some of the amazing stories about Clemson's recent history. He seemed like he thought I was jiving him for a while, so I took to Youtube. Thank goodness for Youtube!

I showed him the 4th and 16 video (the one that was posted on here a few days ago). At that point he was intrigued, so I followed up with a full highlight video of the Chic-Fil-A bowl against LSU, the highlight video from the Orange Bowl against Ohio State, and then the Athletic bowl against Oklahoma. I then reminded him of how each of those teams are doing this season, and I showed him a video about Howard's rock and the team running down the Hill.

By the time we were done he had a huge smile on his face, and he was talking about how Clemson is so good. I could tell he really enjoyed the experience.

He is still sticking to his bad decision, but I'm sure that by the end of the year I can work it out of him, with a little help from our #1 Tigers, that is.

I'll keep yall updated too, and let you know when we have another successful decootment!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Decootment in progress!

Nov 14, 2015, 5:21 PM

Show him the 63-17 game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Decootment in progress!

Nov 14, 2015, 5:23 PM

That one is a legend in our home, but I'm planning to have that one on tap the Friday night before the game. I'll tell him "Son, this is a preview of what is going to happen tomorrow night in Columbia." Lol.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 561
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic