Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is what I know to be true
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

This is what I know to be true

Jan 27, 2014, 4:16 PM

Basketball sucks

Baseball is good

Football is border line elite

Any man who wears shirts that say " I love ##### " is straight ghey

Carry on...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

see ...co cks is so bad***

Jan 27, 2014, 4:17 PM

see ...co cks is so bad

Jan 27, 2014, 4:17 PM

That tnet blocks it

see ...co cks is so bad***

Jan 27, 2014, 4:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Wish I could give you more then 1 thumbs up

Jan 27, 2014, 4:22 PM

Also i wouldn't say our BB teams sucks. We're just horribly inconsistent.

I think he meant the existence of the game

Jan 27, 2014, 4:54 PM

all together.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Borderline elite?!!?

Jan 27, 2014, 4:24 PM

Long ways to go to be elite. Getting smashed at home 51-14 by FSU and 31-17 by the coots proves that.

^^^Caught a coot telling 'em^^^***

Jan 27, 2014, 4:26 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Borderline elite?!!?

Jan 27, 2014, 4:29 PM [ in reply to Borderline elite?!!? ]

Dude I agree. Borderlinie elite teams win more than one conference title in 22 years.

^^^Found another one***

Jan 27, 2014, 4:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

tell em, GWP!***

Jan 27, 2014, 4:31 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^^Found another one***

Jan 27, 2014, 4:34 PM [ in reply to ^^^Found another one*** ]

Speak the truth and you're a Coot. If we think that a good three year run puts us elite when we have one, yes one, conference title in that many years, then we're done.
We'll never get to the next level. Sorry for stating a pragmatic statement, but it is required.

The OP didn't say elite, he said borderline elite.

Jan 27, 2014, 4:39 PM

Two 11 win seasons with an Orange Bowl victory against a team who lost 2 games in 2 years would probably put us in a borderline elite category.

This year we lost to the national champions and the #4 ranked team in the country. What do you consider borderline elite, if we're not at that level?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Tell em coot***

Jan 27, 2014, 4:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

^^^ cootish.***

Jan 27, 2014, 4:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^ somewhat coot-like***

Jan 27, 2014, 4:43 PM

^^^ now that's a coot of a different color.***

Jan 27, 2014, 4:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's rassist***

Jan 27, 2014, 4:45 PM

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

^^^ tends to scamper toward the coot side of the tracks.***

Jan 27, 2014, 4:46 PM [ in reply to ^^^ now that's a coot of a different color.*** ]

^^^ a lot of coot in this one.***

Jan 27, 2014, 4:47 PM

^^ coot tendencies beyond a shadow of a coot.***

Jan 27, 2014, 4:49 PM

^^^Wears jorts***

Jan 27, 2014, 4:50 PM

^^ does dsp's laundry; mixing darks with Clemson gear

Jan 27, 2014, 4:53 PM

turning them coot colors.

Now we know you're lying

Jan 27, 2014, 4:55 PM

He doesn't wear Clemson gear, just W&L Generals gear. smh

Re: The OP didn't say elite, he said borderline elite.

Jan 27, 2014, 4:43 PM [ in reply to The OP didn't say elite, he said borderline elite. ]

Consistent excellence over time is what is required. Heck Wake Forest has as many ACCC as we do over that time. I'm not trying to flame I'm just saying that we are not viewed that way by the rest of the nation. I know that because I do not live in SC and have lived in several places outside the SE. We have to still prove ourselves. Not flaming I'm just tired of settling for things other than championships and thinking we're awesome.

Nice pulse !! *****

Jan 27, 2014, 4:44 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What time frame do we need to look at?

Jan 27, 2014, 4:47 PM [ in reply to Re: The OP didn't say elite, he said borderline elite. ]

Where did we finish the last two seasons ranked? You still haven't provided your definition of borderline elite. Also, how many teams in the country do you consider to be elite? Alabama and who else? Florida State does not meet your definition because they have not been consistent over the recent years.

Mlmtiger ? ? ? Multi Level Marketing allows you to live

Jan 27, 2014, 4:54 PM [ in reply to Re: The OP didn't say elite, he said borderline elite. ]

in several different places ?

Who knew ?

Witness protection or something ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

And .... how many SEC titles/BCS wins does CootU

Jan 27, 2014, 6:21 PM [ in reply to Re: The OP didn't say elite, he said borderline elite. ]

have?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: The OP didn't say elite, he said borderline elite.

Jan 28, 2014, 6:26 AM [ in reply to Re: The OP didn't say elite, he said borderline elite. ]

Coot, you have got to be a real stupid coot when you even hint that the rest of the country are not looking at us as a team to compete with to grow. Even you coots use Clemson as a stepping stone as your program moving up in the right direction. But y'all are beginning to slip in recruiting, and you will have to go back to using Vandy as a measuring stick.

You point em out and I'll TD them ! ! ! Free loadin' pond

Jan 27, 2014, 4:50 PM [ in reply to ^^^Found another one*** ]

scummers ! ! !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Good work, here's another one...

Jan 27, 2014, 4:51 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/view/profile.do?userID=57671

Got em ! ! ! Actually - get him all the time - it's so easy

Jan 27, 2014, 4:53 PM

How is that guy not a member ?

Crumpinator should get him on overage of bandwidth allowed - would easily exceed $10 to $20 per da . . . month.

Decent teams win more than one in a century****

Jan 27, 2014, 4:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Borderline elite?!!? ]

Re: Decent teams win more than one in a century****

Jan 27, 2014, 4:37 PM

Wow. There you go again. Yes, we're elite if you compare us to the Coots.Is that really our goal? Not mine.
Sorry. It's not about the state of SC, it's about the country.

COOT***

Jan 27, 2014, 8:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Borderline elite?!!? ]

Re: This is what I know to be true

Jan 27, 2014, 4:44 PM

You are 110% correct on #4

How in the h e double hockey sticks could a grown a$$ man wear a shirt that says I Love C.O.C.K.S. (just nasty)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Borderline elite

Jan 27, 2014, 5:16 PM

Is way too subjective of a term. But yes we are there. Argument over. ;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well that ends that argument. Next thread please...***

Jan 27, 2014, 5:17 PM

Borderline

Jan 27, 2014, 6:17 PM

Doesn't imply you are standing on a border directly . Maybe Clemson is crouched behind a cactus lr an abandoned truck body , with everything we can carry that means anything to us in our lives , waiting for the sun to go down so we can make that desperately frantic dash across a dirty ricer and into the utopian society of elitist programs like FSU or Alabama.
As an addendum , when we do cross that border , I am dropping a dime on the Coots for impersonating a good futbol teamand having no papers to back up their claims .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

this seems a bit rassist to me***

Jan 27, 2014, 9:01 PM

it's amazing how posts like this bring out the coot lurkers.***

Jan 27, 2014, 8:20 PM

Looks like some #### lovers TD'd this post.***

Jan 27, 2014, 8:56 PM

Replies: 42
| visibility 1