Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Decent article about Kelly Bryant, Clemson, and Mizzou
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,373

Decent article about Kelly Bryant, Clemson, and Mizzou

Jul 30, 2019, 8:21 AM

long but good

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/27265149/crazy-how-things-work-kelly-bryant-journey-clemson-missouri

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Decent article about Kelly Bryant, Clemson, and Mizzou

Jul 30, 2019, 9:27 AM

I must has fell asleep after all the excitement of winning another NCG against Bama for the second time bc, I don't remember it ever being said that Dabo was ask if KB2 would be getting the rings and he said no. Is he deserving, I don't know. Even though I was one of the TL promoters as our starting QB, KB2 did go through all of the summer workouts and training and preparing for the next season that he started 4 games. I'm just glad that the decision of does KB2 get a ring wasn't up to me bc, part of me says yes, and the other part says no, bc he did leave the team on his own free will....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2019, 9:45 AM

The ESPN article is long but insightful. I liked the part at the end where Kelly says if the team needs him to run the ball 30 times or pass 100 times - he will do so because the team comes first. Team certainly did not come first at Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2019, 9:55 AM

I guess if the team needs him to stand on the sideline because someone clearly better has taken his place the team can shove what it needs up its ###.

Jul 30, 2019, 11:25 AM

it was pretty good, I'm happy for him that he wants to be challenged. He seems to have turned over a new leaf. Assuming Dabo was asked at media days whether or not KB would get rings. I hadn't read about that, was drowned with all the Bama/Finebaum talk that week.

Jul 30, 2019, 6:00 PM

I love the quote from Dabo. “Is Kelly getting any rings?” Dabo: “No.”
Kelly was given the opportunity to stick it out and try a different position. He instead thought he’s too good of a QB to be asked that and left. The grass isn’t always greener but he’ll find that out this year along with Feaster, McMichael, and Smith. They could also phone Belk and Pagano and ask them how there transfers went. Dabo and the coaches are up front and honest with these guys. Dabo loves every single player but does what best for the TEAM. I’m sure 99.9% of head coaches would have given Kelly lip service, played him one more game, then his college career would have been over. Dabo is truly one of a kind and I’m so glad he’s the man in charge.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 31, 2019, 10:12 AM

Anyone notice the Mizzou helmet sticker in the article photo captioned "Kelly Bryant likes the challenges offered at Missouri"? I'm not part of the licensing board but I think they borrowed that from us as well...

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,373
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic