Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dear lazy last minute griping and b!tchin fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,592

Dear lazy last minute griping and b!tchin fans

Aug 14, 2015, 4:09 PM

Monday Aug 17th is Lazy Last Minute Griping and B!tching Fan day. Thats right, the day you get on tigernet and b!tch and moan about how you stood in lines to 10 hours and didn't get some 19 yr old's autograph that'll never be heard of again after graduation / drops out of school all b/c you showed up when the gates open for Fan Appreciation Day. I understand your "wife" wouldn't let you skip church or post church lunch to get there at 1030AM to be 20th in line so you could get outta there at 230PM. I understand its not "football season" quite yet so you have to give in to her wants and her needs and you don't have the balls to say "honey Im going to Clemson for the day and you're welcome to come with or stay home and make sandwiches". What its like to do what you want, man I'll tell ya....tailgating at Clemson, parking right next to the stadium, busting out the tent and grill and talking about good times, anxiously awaiting the chance to get your pic taken with the teenage boy. Getting there early and getting exactly what you wanted from some kids is nice. Enjoy not getting an autograph Sunday.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dear lazy last minute griping and b!tchin fans

Aug 14, 2015, 4:22 PM

I doubt anyone will be getting any Clemson player's autographs on Sunday Aug 16th. And if they do, they won't have to stand in much of a line.

Re: Last minuter^^^^***

Aug 14, 2015, 4:23 PM

Re: Last minuter^^^^***

Aug 14, 2015, 4:29 PM

Simply referring to the fact that fan day is Aug 23rd, not 16th.
I'm always there plenty early... but not a week early.

.... but nope, I'm up here. That's how the Swamp Fox rolls.***

Aug 14, 2015, 5:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Aug 14, 2015, 4:24 PM

pssst!!! - Fan Appreciation Day is Aug 23. (that's next week)

Re: HA!! Trying showing up that day and getting a autograph

Aug 14, 2015, 4:26 PM

good luck!

Re: HA!! Trying showing up that day and getting a autograph

Aug 14, 2015, 4:39 PM

OK !!!!!__---- have a great week-in !!!

http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/Clemson-Football-hold-Fan-Day-August-23-20010

I didn't even read all of the OP becasue it was so long, and

Aug 14, 2015, 4:41 PM

I'm sure it was as boring as it was long. I don't know why I even come on this site anymore. I sit around all day trying to get some good football information and all I get is some dude, a coot probably, complaining about other fans complaining about some fan stuff. Well, I'M NO COMPLAINER & I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT. I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE COMPLAIN! I just want to come on here and enjoy myself but instead I have to listen to everyone whine about other people's posts. I would never whine about a post like yours, or anyone else's for that matter. But not you, you have to make a big deal about in front of everyone. I wish fans like you would think about the way you sound when you tell someone else how they sound. But don't worry, I'm not going to change how I operate, that would mean you won. Instead, I'm going to start doing things a little differently.

I've looked at this thing from all angles, so don't even try to reply to my comments with a retort.

TIA for nothing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: You lost me at Francis Marion***

Aug 14, 2015, 4:44 PM

Do you even Swamp Fox? See, you thought I was here...***

Aug 14, 2015, 5:01 PM

Re: I didn't even read all of the OP becasue it was so long, and

Aug 14, 2015, 4:46 PM [ in reply to I didn't even read all of the OP becasue it was so long, and ]

peanut"

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I didn't even read all of the OP becasue it was so long, and

Aug 15, 2015, 12:34 AM [ in reply to I didn't even read all of the OP becasue it was so long, and ]

I'm filing a complaint about your post...

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 14, 2015, 5:21 PM

My only question is:

When can I start b!tchin' about not being first in line? lol - JK. I will NOT be there, so you can have my spot in line. Different strokes I guess. Enjoy. It's all good.

One of TigerNet's greatest stalwarts, TOTE1....and a charter

Aug 15, 2015, 7:03 AM

member of the Vomitfest crowd.

Welcome to la la land, the Mange......where dreams come to flourish.......or die a most excrutiating death. LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,592
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic