Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dear Sammy,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,449

Dear Sammy,

Jul 1, 2013, 7:02 PM

Please don't give the dawgs any additional motivation. Make your actions on the field speak for themselves. Hang 50 on the dawgs and let that be that.

Sincerely,
APM

http://college-football.si.com/2013/07/01/sammy-watkins-clemson-georgia/?sct=hp_t2_a13&eref=sihp

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sammy

Jul 1, 2013, 7:04 PM

Say whatever you want because it ain't bragging if you can back it up and he is on a mission this year. If he stays healthy he will be an All American.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He has to prove it. Last year cast some doubt.

Jul 1, 2013, 7:09 PM

Charone Peake looked just as likely to be the Man as Sammy did in the spring game this year.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Come on***

Jul 1, 2013, 7:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sammy

Jul 1, 2013, 7:12 PM [ in reply to Sammy ]

I agree with you Paw Man. I have felt the same way all day. You don't hear Boyd or you didn't hear Nuk saying these things. Id rather see it than here it. Bragging or not. Bragging gets you into trouble and also, no one wants to here it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2013, 7:19 PM

Ummmm, Boyd already declared himself the best college quarterback in the country. Not a huge fan of the talk but our quarterback and his number 1 receiver most certainly are doing it. Hope they come out on the right side of it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2013, 7:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Sammy ]

doesn't look like he learned too much from last year's suspension. running your mouth has never been Clemson's style

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

Jul 1, 2013, 7:25 PM

EGOs will kill us. Our HS went 14-0 in 2009. For a 1A school we had a pretty #### good D. Our coach was Tanneyhill. We knew we were going to win the State, but you never heard our team talk SH!T!!. They showed it on the field. Ask Shamir Jeffery!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2013, 10:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Sammy ]

> Id rather see it than here it.
> Bragging or not. Bragging gets you into trouble and
> d also, no one wants to here it.

I don't even want to there it!

Re: "Deer Sammy" for purposes of TN***

Jul 1, 2013, 7:33 PM

Re: Dear Sammy,

Jul 1, 2013, 7:50 PM

at least boyd can back it up. he had an outstanding season last year apart from two games. Sammy was a one hit wonder. (pun intended)

Re: Dear Sammy,

Jul 1, 2013, 10:18 PM

Said no one who knows chit about football...ever.

Agreed

Jul 1, 2013, 8:29 PM

Don't say a word. Whip their a$$ and bring on SC State. Act like you are meant to be there.

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,449
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic