Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
General Update: Photo: Clemson Tiger tattoo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

General Update: Photo: Clemson Tiger tattoo

Nov 4, 2013, 11:33 AM

Photo: Clemson Tiger tattoo

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#TattooedBabes"....I don't think so.....If she's a babe and

Nov 4, 2013, 11:35 AM

gets a tattoo, she is no longer a "babe"!!

Re: #TattooedBabes"....I don't think so.....If she's a babe and

Nov 4, 2013, 11:45 AM

wow, you sound like a pretty classy guy!

you want your baby's momma to be all tatted up? I don't***

Nov 4, 2013, 11:50 AM

Re: you want your baby's momma to be all tatted up? I don't***

Nov 4, 2013, 11:54 AM

I've seen some pretty hot women with tattoos. Granted, I'm not a fan of being covered in them but my wife/baby mama has a tiger paw tattoo. Still think she's pretty hot!

I don't care if my baby mamma is tatted up or not.

Nov 4, 2013, 12:10 PM [ in reply to you want your baby's momma to be all tatted up? I don't*** ]

It isn't like I'd be her again anyway.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I kinda of agree if God wanted you smoke he would have put

Nov 4, 2013, 11:54 AM [ in reply to #TattooedBabes"....I don't think so.....If she's a babe and ]

a smoke stack on your back. If he wanted us to have permanent Tattoos you would have popped out with pre-drawn lines. Just my opinion. I do not judge .... well maybe just a little.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This makes sense.

Nov 4, 2013, 12:01 PM

If God wanted us to fly, he woulda given us wings... I HATE PLANES

Not A Fan Of Women With Multiple Tatoos.

Nov 4, 2013, 12:31 PM

Especially in places where they don't need to be.
Just further lets you know somebody other than
you has been there already.

Its like " The Rock " said in Fast Five.

"You might as well slap neon lights on it."

Not only did you quote the Rock...

Nov 4, 2013, 12:33 PM

But you simultaneously quoted a fast and furious movie. That's all I need to know, thanks.

Re: Not only did you quote the Rock...

Nov 15, 2013, 12:11 AM

Awesome.

Tatted up chicks look trashy. Period. End of discussion.***

Nov 4, 2013, 7:20 PM [ in reply to Not A Fan Of Women With Multiple Tatoos. ]

Re: Tatted up chicks look trashy. Period. End of discussion.***

Nov 14, 2013, 11:32 PM

You just insulted a huggggge population of women, of the world...past, present, and future... and sound like a sexist, narrow minded pig with a tiny brain. We tattoo way more ladies than men, and it is rare to come across someone without at least one tattoo some where. Mothers, wives, sisters, daughters, grandmothers... And they're not all trashy. Must have never seen a gorgeous tattoo model before, way out of your league! Guess they are not your type so you never reproduce. :-D you do not have to like tattoos or get one, but automatically classifying women, or "Tatted chicks," as you called them, is pretty terrible. Do you think the same thing about men whom have tattoos? Do you have a tattoo? I wouldn't be surprised if you do, which would be highly hypocritical.

if a female has a small tatt in an inconspicuos area, for

Nov 15, 2013, 12:25 AM

her and her husband to enjoy,fine. to have the whole visible area of a person,male or female,(the areas exposed while walking down the street) covered in tattoos just doesn't look good,imo.what are you gonna tell your grandchildren? grandma was a little on the wild side ? i would rather try to set a good example for my kids,kids.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How's life at the nudist colony?

Nov 4, 2013, 1:08 PM [ in reply to I kinda of agree if God wanted you smoke he would have put ]

If God wanted you to wear clothes, obviously you'd have been born with them.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty sure the Bible covers the whole clothes thing.

Nov 4, 2013, 1:41 PM

Somewhere around the time that the unpleasantness happened in the Garden of Eden.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I kinda of agree if God wanted you smoke he would have put

Nov 4, 2013, 5:04 PM [ in reply to I kinda of agree if God wanted you smoke he would have put ]

If he wanted you to drink, he would have put ####### on beer bottle. I don't much care for Babe's who drink alcohol.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: #TattooedBabes"....I don't think so.....If she's a babe and

Nov 14, 2013, 11:13 PM [ in reply to #TattooedBabes"....I don't think so.....If she's a babe and ]

If you could read, you would realize that this tattoo was tattooed by me, Alysia Roberson, a tattoo artist in the upstate with several tattoos. I do not mind that you are not keen on them... But pretty rude to automatically classify any woman with a tattoo not a "babe." Comes off pretty sexist. I assume you have never seen an amazing gorgeous tattoo model! We actually tattoo way more women than men... And almost everyone has at least one tattoo some where or plans on getting one... Might be a good thing so you never reproduce. :)
Also... There is this thing called "tagging" and "hash tagging" photos, especially on Twitter, Instagram, and now Facebook that puts posts and pictures into the search engine. Extremely good for advertisement and pulling in more clients. This is how I assume Tigernet came across my work--which is awesome and appreciated! Would that be the 1st comment out of your mouth if you didn't assume this tattoo was on a woman? This is actually my dad's 1st tattoo in progress, who is a giant Clemson Tigers and Tigernet fan.

Dear Lord

Nov 4, 2013, 1:40 PM

Though I do think its funny that people claim they are expressing their individuality by getting tattoos and piercings when 9 trillion people have them, it's a bit silly to be arguing over such a childish topic. And if you're someone who thinks you're tough because you got a tattoo always remember, a bunch of teenage girls have them too. P.s. Go Tigers! Nice tattoo though good artwork.

Re: Dear Lord

Nov 14, 2013, 11:43 PM

I appreciate the compliment on the tattoo work... Means a lot when someone not that keen on them (maybe you are, but just what I gathered here from your post) can still at least say,"Nice work." My dad used to be pretty against them his entire life... Still appreciated them more as my career went, and of last month he got this Clemson tiger tattoo started by me! I was shockeddd!! So you just never know! I don't get tattoos to be different, I get them because I like the artwork, and I enjoy tattooing even more. Go tigers indeed!! Ps: teenage girls, and women in general, tend to have higher pain tolerances. The biggg guys tend to be the ones who pass out or quit more often. Lol.

OR-

Nov 4, 2013, 3:46 PM

If God had wanted us to have straight teeth we woulda been born with braces
Or if God had wanted us to have tax free school supply sales everyone would've been born in Delaware ...
Or if God had wanted us to be poor silly ######## he would've made us all Dirtpecker fans.
I like the if God hadda wanta scenarios...one could endlessly go on .
Tats are cool...I dont have any butI appreciate them Iif the work is good. Don't have a problem laughing at the bad ones either. To each his/her own.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: OR-

Nov 4, 2013, 7:43 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aX5zuoT7cU

Tattoo remover video from SNL

Re: OR-

Nov 14, 2013, 11:45 PM [ in reply to OR- ]

You are awesome!! Everyone needs this outlook!!

Is Alysia the artist or is she the one that got tattoo?***

Nov 5, 2013, 7:47 AM

Re: Is Alysia the artist or is she the one that got tattoo?***

Nov 14, 2013, 11:48 PM

I did the tattoo on my dad last month... It is in progress and his very first. He's always been one of the biggest Clemson tigers fan I have ever known, so was pretty awesome he was the one that initially told me Tigernet posted my work/his tattoo on their website. I put on almost all photos of my work "tattooed by Alysia Roberson."

Re: General Update: Photo: Clemson Tiger tattoo

Nov 13, 2013, 10:35 AM

She does do amazing work

Facebook gallery

As far as tattoos go, I admire the craftsmanship, but they, personally, a major turn-off. As are body piercings. My daughter wants gauges in her ears, and the steadfast answer is H*** NO!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: General Update: Photo: Clemson Tiger tattoo

Nov 15, 2013, 12:00 AM

Thank you for checking out my work! Even if they're not for you, or not your type, cool of you to still be somewhat positive about it! Gauges are cool... Not for me, tho. Remind her of "ear funk," a constant gross smell that always lingers!! And if she rips them instead of stretching... They will never shrink back!! Oh, and regular cute earrings will be no more!! Plus... No one would probably ever see them a/ her hair, so wasted effort!! My husband's job made him put bandaids on his ears, gauges out, and they're small ones and he worked in the back. Just some food for thought. Lol

Alysia is the one that did the tattoo.

Nov 13, 2013, 3:45 PM

She is an amazing artist. Normally I don't like to get into arguments on here but I can't help it. She is a personal friend of mine and my wife's. Our kids play together. If you don't like tattoos, don't get them. Appreciate the art, or leave the hurtful comments to yourself. I'm off of my soapbox now, let the flaming begin.

i just can't understand why the artists just don't use a

Nov 13, 2013, 4:03 PM

canvas. to me, the body is a work of art. no need to mess it up! rings,necklaces,earrings,etc. on the females are about the extent of the modifications i find attractive. just my opinion,though, and you know what they say about those.

Re: i just can't understand why the artists just don't use a

Nov 13, 2013, 4:09 PM

I see your point... but there are as many mediums for art as your imagination will allow. Tattooing, body modification, piercings, etc. have been around for a LONG time and are all, in their way, a form of art. Not everyone has to like it. There is just no reason to be hurtful to a person or people just because of a tattoo. I'm not saying you're one of the ones that was being hurtful I'm just speaking in generalities and to those in this thread that were hurtful, not just to Alysia but to my wife (who has tattoos also).

Re: Alysia is the one that did the tattoo.

Nov 15, 2013, 12:02 AM [ in reply to Alysia is the one that did the tattoo. ]

THANK YOU!! You da man! Lol. Some of these are pretty funny! Got me a Tigernet acct now, ohhh snap!

Thank You TigerNet for posting my work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 15, 2013, 12:07 AM

Thank you for taking the time to post my tattoo work that we started on my dad (1st tattoo!!!) last month! He is biggest Clemson football fan I have ever known, and actually the 1st one who told me he came across it on your site!!! So was pretty awesome and unexpected! Thanks again, and Go Tigers!!

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic