Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dear Coach,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,409

Dear Coach,

Oct 16, 2016, 3:29 PM

I'm more thankful than ever that you are our leader, and I wouldn't trade you for any coach in America. Saving a timeout to ice the kicker was brilliant, and his lazy practice kick, as I predicted at the time from section UH, proved crucial to his mindset when it was live at full speed.

We fans have been showing up, making noise, and supporting our Tigers as enthusiastically as ever. Sometimes you remind us in your weekly presser how important it will be for us to show up Clemson Loud. Over the past three seasons alone, I figure the crowd has provided the winning margin twice vs. Louisville, once vs. Notre Dame, and I thought we did pretty well yesterday. I would be interested in your feedback and constructive criticism so that we might achieve our full potential. (Self-scouting, I wonder if we shouldn't start getting loud a little sooner, like when the other team huddles, as opposed to waiting for them to line up.)

In return, and in case it is useful, I'm providing a couple coaching points you might consider during the break:
- The heavy package gets us two yards each time we use it. Maybe consider it each time we need a yard or so in critical situations - at least until someone proves it can be stopped.
- Understanding Feaster isn't total-package ready, it might still be good to get him a couple touches in space - wheel route, pitch, slot - to take advantage of him as a weapon and help him develop.

This break arrives just in time, as it appears we've run out of gas...and the ability to block and tackle and hold onto the ball. If I could be so bold as to offer one more tip, I would keep the players away from all balls for a week. Might give them time to develop a hunger for holding onto them.

Coach, again, you're the best and we love you. You've got greatness in you. I can see it. Best wishes finishing off another special season. Go Tigers!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WL

Bump**

Oct 16, 2016, 6:01 PM

Nm

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bump**

Oct 16, 2016, 9:20 PM

-Clean up the trash bump

Re: Bump**

Oct 17, 2016, 7:06 AM

Thanks

WL

Pumps***

Oct 17, 2016, 7:55 AM [ in reply to Bump** ]

Bob sent one of these

Oct 17, 2016, 7:20 AM

Regarding fashion, and that's when the pleated khakis went away, so I think this will work too!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice***

Oct 17, 2016, 9:29 AM

Bumpity Bump.

Oct 17, 2016, 9:35 AM

To the top with this!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dear Coach,

Oct 17, 2016, 10:00 AM

I for one would love constructive criticism from Dabo

Re: Dear Coach,

Oct 17, 2016, 12:55 PM

Yes, I was serious. He should tell everyone to make noise when the opponents' offense is huddling before a play or during a timeout. Noise didn't seem to disrupt NCST on big plays - maybe because they didn't audible.

WL

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,409
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic