Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So cute the way UGA fans are hanging on LSU's #######
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

So cute the way UGA fans are hanging on LSU's #######

Dec 31, 2019, 3:30 AM

Just snuggling their way up in there, looking for all the warmth they can get. Since UGA can never win the big game, they are living vicariously through all LSU's successes, which is very much Coot-like behavior

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So cute the way UGA fans are hanging on LSU's #######

Dec 31, 2019, 4:00 AM

Apparently you can't say sack of nutz, lol

Day by day, game after game, season after season...

Dec 31, 2019, 4:02 AM

ESPiN SEC hype has incited everyone to pull for the conference their favorite team is a part of. With Clemson having put its foot down and said, 'You will not pass,' fans across the nation are starting to turn against little ole Clemson.

Since we've done the most damage to the SEC I imagine all fans of SEC team, other than the most passionate and ardent haters of LSU are pulling for LSU to unseat Clemson. Furthermore, when we win this third NCship of the last four fans across the land will forget their loathing of the SEC and turn on us with as much venom as Bama has gotten since the BCS years.

When everyone hates you, you've arrived. If you think this is bad just wait until we've captured 4 of the last 5.

FEELS GOOD DON'T IT!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Day by day, game after game, season after season...

Dec 31, 2019, 4:58 AM

Heck yeah it does & what the idiots in Athens & Tuscaloosa don't understand if LSU wins the Natty, they are going to go steal some of their prized recruits. I would never lower myself or my team to the level to think that another ACC teams successes will make up for my teams failures, only loser fans like the Coots do that, I do pull for ACC teams in bowl games, but they are so far below us that it's kind of like rooting for a much younger sibling, almost like the little leaguer compared to the major leaguer

Dec 31, 2019, 7:39 AM

Fans of other SEC teams are pulling for LSU for the same reason fans of ACC schools are rooting for Clemson - conferences matter. Why do we pretend they don't? If the ACC winds up with a winning record over the SEC in the bowl games, there will be 25 threads here about how that proves the ACC is better. If the SEC has the better record, you'll read nonstop about how it doesn't matter.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2019, 7:55 AM

Go worry about the Sugar Bowl AFDAWG and Clemson will concentrate on the CFP Championship game. A game that matters.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2019, 9:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Day by day, game after game, season after season... ]

To prove your point go over to the LSU boards and find the fans of other ACC schools touting Clemson. Bring back the links. If you don't find any, stay off of this board until we play y'all.

Dec 31, 2019, 9:25 AM

Is a school who hasn't won a Natty since Herschel Walker was a Freshman, and never wins a big postseason game, still even relevant? Seeing UGA fans celebrate BAMA's Natty's is so pathetic & sad, I would never root for Florida State, and I could care less if it's vs SEC or not, you never root for your rivals. Michigan fans would never root for Ohio State.

Dec 31, 2019, 9:53 AM

Your obligatory UGA insult aside, conferences matter and you know it. Just browse the never ending "SEC is overrated" threads here. You'll see posts that go to great statistical length to try to prove it.

Dec 31, 2019, 10:00 AM

I am never going to root for teams we have to recruit against, that is illogical & counterproductive, I understand that it's hard to understand this using one's limited SEC brain at which to view things through. Reality exists outside the Paul Feinstein bubble in which you live.

Dec 31, 2019, 10:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Day by day, game after game, season after season... ]

The problem that you don't seem to grasp is that no one here has said the ACC is a better football conference. I think think they have said that the SEC is overrated time and time again. You can still be the best conference and still be overrated and that is the case of the SEC. As a result, they do not give any other conference any respect for being a decent or even competitive conference. I guess the word is ARROGANCE!

Dec 31, 2019, 10:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Day by day, game after game, season after season... ]

To prove your point go over to the LSU boards and find the fans of other ACC schools touting Clemson.

Other than you guys, there really aren't many ACC fans posting on our boards. If there were, they'd mostly be pulling for you all. Just as most of you guys were happy to see UVA rep the ACC vs Florida.

If you believe pulling for lsu from your living room helps them win Bless your heart

Dec 31, 2019, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Re: Day by day, game after game, season after season... ]

That is why saying I pull for my conference to help my team is the most ignorant argument ever made.

Re: If you believe pulling for lsu from your living room helps them win Bless your heart

Dec 31, 2019, 11:25 AM

If anyone actually said that, yeah, it would be ignorant.

Dec 31, 2019, 9:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Day by day, game after game, season after season... ]

Lol

Dec 31, 2019, 7:37 AM [ in reply to Day by day, game after game, season after season... ]

The more the haters hate, the more orange I wear.

Dec 31, 2019, 9:18 AM

Half my casual clothing are purple & orange, I am so glad we have school colors that are so cool, orange & purple, those colors have some swagger, instead off the boring colors worn by UGA & the Coots.

Dec 31, 2019, 9:27 AM

You’re trying way too hard coot. Nice Pulse

Dec 31, 2019, 9:47 AM

Who the #### are you talking to? I hate the ####ing Gamecocks, no real Clemson fan would ever say that #### to another Clemson fan, besides why would anyone ever waste their time being a steaming pile of #### known as a Gamecock fan? So get some ####ing class & worry about other teams fans instead of ripping our own. I have been a Clemson fan for over 40 years & if you ever want to say that #### to my face, then we can find out exactly what you are made of. So in the meantime, do the world a favor & stop being a dooooshy piece of trailer trash.

Dec 31, 2019, 10:02 AM

Lol still trying way too hard. If you were a true Clemson fan your Pulse wouldn’t be in the low 60’s. And you’ve been accused of being a coot multiple times.

Dec 31, 2019, 11:12 AM

That doesn't mean it's true, just because some trolls on some message board say it's so doesn't make it so, I am as die hard a Clemson football fan as there is, I watch every single play of every single game & even rewatch the games, I haven't missed even single down for years, even when it's a blowout, so go stick that Coot label up your ### you #### smoking little #####!

Dec 31, 2019, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Day by day, game after game, season after season... ]

With each year that progresses with the Tigers near the top, the anti-Clemson sentiment increases. You can see it everywhere. It’s human nature to be jealous of another’s continued success. It is most prominent in the public pushback against Dabo. Where initially people were fascinated by his approach, now they grow weary of it. While I know most of us don’t relish this anti-Clemson sentiment, to me it is a validation we have arrived. We are approaching Alabama levels in this regard.

Dec 31, 2019, 12:05 PM

And it makes the victories that much sweeter

Re: So cute the way UGA fans are hanging on LSU's #######

Dec 31, 2019, 11:47 AM

https://twitter.com/PeetePigskin/status/1212049401427968003?s=19

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic