Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
why did David Hood write the article about
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

why did David Hood write the article about

Dec 11, 2016, 5:28 PM

Watson being mad. If that's what it takes to get this team prepared for the next game, we are in big trouble.

Shouldn't a Heisman finalist always approach the game with the same mentality...to dominate the opponent and win? Why would his or anyone else's approach change because of the Heisman outcome? It's silly to think Dabo or DW or anyone on the team will spend a single second on it. What does OSU have to do with it anyway. Lol. Stupid article...Lome the stupid comments on here.

@davihood

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stupid article?

Dec 11, 2016, 5:37 PM

More like stupid post from you.

Re: Stupid article?

Dec 11, 2016, 5:46 PM

Care to elaborate? At least I explained my position.

Re: why did David Hood write the article about

Dec 11, 2016, 5:40 PM

I think Hood meant "mad/frustrated with himself". Watson knows what his potential is and in his mind he fell short. However, he still brought the TEAM to the CFP.

Also, Hood is our local writer (no disrespect) but he can use his platform of Tigernet to motivate our team and fan base.

I will say the choice of pic (Watson looking upset) was a little much.

Dec 11, 2016, 5:49 PM

It's not David's job to motivate the team. I'd he wanted to motivate the fanbase, that's what his article should have been about.

Also, while I believe Watson is disappoint, I don't agree he's disappointed with himself. I think he is diappointed in how the voters are influenced if anything. He's done nothing to be disappointed with.

Dec 11, 2016, 5:54 PM

Yeah....if I'm the DC of OSU, that article goes on the locker room bulletin board.

Dec 11, 2016, 7:01 PM

good for you sunshine - maybe the stupidest first post ever.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Dec 11, 2016, 6:09 PM

So then what's the deal with bulletin board material? why put a clock up counting down until the state rivalry? why the motivation speeches and guest speakers? Why do teams lose confidence? Why do they choke during the big game? What really is a momentum change?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You hated, you clicked, you paid.

Dec 11, 2016, 6:26 PM

Say what you want, but you are here posting on a Clemson Tiger board, despite your obvious love of coots. I think DHood just told you why!

Re: You hated, you clicked, you paid.

Dec 12, 2016, 4:45 PM

Speak English, please.

David is one of the best in the business

Dec 11, 2016, 6:49 PM

If he felt comfortable printing that then nobody should dispute that. He's way closer to Deshaun than any of us and has been since DW4 was a youngster in high school. I can assure you that his aim at DW being motivated even more was spot on. (See last year as an example and ask Oklahoma) Now that's in no way to state that he wouldn't have been motivated. I hate to use this analogy but, it reminds me of the drive that Phelps had after losing an event to a rival previously. Phelps whooped that guy this time around whereas some were thinking what else does he have to prove.

I'd rather have a championship caliber athlete aim for the stars in every avenue of competition than to have an athlete who accepts participation trophies or settles for second when they want more. I'm ok with the article and DW's stellar expectations in life.

Re: David is one of the best in the business

Dec 11, 2016, 7:38 PM

If the team achievers the goal he is happy, but I am sure he feels he is the best quarterback and he has proved it with a team record no of wins over two years. There are a lot of great players that didn't win the award and I am sure any top athlete has that as a goal in their position. The major goal is still out there and it is won on the field and not given by a group of voters.

Dec 11, 2016, 8:05 PM [ in reply to David is one of the best in the business ]

Deshaun did not grant an interview because he did not want to show emotion or disappointment immediately following the announcement and say something that would be taken the wrong way and misunderstood. I believe in this case David should have honored and followed the lead of Deshaun and not attempted to read Deshaun's thoughts and feelings. Deshaun showed maturity and self control beyond his years and should not have been portrayed as an upset mad pouting kid. Just my opinion.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2016, 4:47 PM

+1...excellent points. DH should have waited.

click bait, that's why***

Dec 11, 2016, 7:32 PM

Yiu didn't have to ####### read it. But then what would

Dec 11, 2016, 8:38 PM

you beyotch about.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: Yiu didn't have to ####### read it. But then what would

Dec 12, 2016, 4:52 PM

I can't decide how I feel about an article without reading it, so I sort of did have to read it. But judging by your unintelligent response, I don't expect you to understand that. Ihave a right to read any Clemson article and comment on it just as you have a right to read and respond to my opinion. You even have a right to completely ignore my points and post a classless response like you did. So congrats on that.

So you would click on it***

Dec 12, 2016, 6:50 PM

Leave David Hood Alone!

Dec 12, 2016, 7:00 PM

He has his reasons

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic