Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
David Hood just talked to Korey Foreman
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

David Hood just talked to Korey Foreman

Apr 21, 2020, 1:20 PM

TigerNet will have a story posted in a few minutes

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: David Hood just talked to Korey Foreman

Apr 21, 2020, 1:23 PM

Good luck to him but if he wasn’t 100% sure he should have never committed. There’s no shame in looking around but if you give your word it should mean something.
Clemson was here before him and will still be around after him.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2020, 1:27 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Apr 21, 2020, 1:29 PM

I think he just wants to take all his visits. Although he should’ve done that before commuting. I wouldn’t completely rule him out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2020, 1:37 PM

Apr 21, 2020, 1:38 PM [ in reply to Re: David Hood just talked to Korey Foreman ]

From what I've heard we are still very much in the mix. I think he has people in his ear. Mainly his dad and his friend's dad, who is his trainer. Both of them are trying to pull him to USC.

Please tell me you are referring to the REAL USC out in CA***

Apr 21, 2020, 2:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

He going to "set the record straight" on his decommitment?***

Apr 21, 2020, 1:34 PM

STAY BY YOUR COMPUTERS!***

Apr 21, 2020, 1:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Apr 21, 2020, 1:39 PM

Years ago this would have been very bad news. With what Clemson is and what Clemson will be, it doesn't bother me with the very few decommits we have. And never, as long as Dabo is at the helm, will one player be larger than the program. We will be just fine with Korey or without Korey. I wish the kid a great future.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 21, 2020, 1:48 PM

Need to cut him loose.Dabp probably could have offered a pretty good player that has now gone elsewhere.Kid knew the deal about committing.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2021, 1:52 PM

User Logo
CUGRAD1980®
Commissioner [932]
TigerPulse: 96%
Posted: Apr 21, 2020 1:48 PM

Need to cut him loose.Dabp probably could have offered a pretty good player that has now gone elsewhere.Kid knew the deal about committing.

luckily people like you are not in charge of recruiting. he was told if someone else commits he offer is off the table. reading is fundamental.

Apr 21, 2020, 1:49 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/story/5-star-defensive-end-decommits-from-Clemson-states-reason-for-his-decision-18748

Apr 21, 2020, 1:59 PM

I doubt any of us knows his true feelings and intentions. Let's not burn any bridges that would take Clemson completely out of the picture. He may have legitimate concerns. If he was not impressed with Clemson and our staff, he would not have committed back in January. I hope he recommits later on but, if he doesn't, Clemson will survive.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bye..he was obviously never committed anyways***

Apr 21, 2020, 2:04 PM

Re: bye..he was obviously never committed anyways***

Apr 21, 2020, 2:05 PM

yep, quite obvious. smfh

Dabo & Coaches let him know they’re NOW looking to sign an equal substitute..

Apr 21, 2020, 2:50 PM

and his schollie will Not be there after that..so better hurry.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah because committed people

Apr 21, 2020, 8:58 PM [ in reply to Re: bye..he was obviously never committed anyways*** ]

back out.he was never really committed if he was wanting to check out other places

Apr 21, 2020, 3:19 PM

Well he may want to come to Clemson later but the position maybe gone. Family not all in. Does not look good for him coming back to Clemson. He knows where Clemson / Dabo stands! Tuff decision.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic