Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dang SC high school playoff television broadcast is an
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Dang SC high school playoff television broadcast is an

Dec 7, 2018, 5:05 PM

infomercial for scar and musch and his staff. I just turned it off. They play the games on the chickens' field and have former scar players calling the games. Dabo must get tired of the pro coot media bias in this state. It even trickles down to local media as Greer High's broadcast did a lengthy interview with B Bentley at halftime on their radio call.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dang SC high school playoff television broadcast is an

Dec 7, 2018, 5:08 PM

Where is it being broadcast

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is on cable channel 5 on Spectrum in the Greenville area.

Dec 7, 2018, 5:10 PM

I believe that is channel 40 on the airways.

Dec 7, 2018, 5:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Dang SC high school playoff television broadcast is an ]

"All games will be streamed on www.nfhsnetwork.com (subscription required).

Locally, the Dutch Fork game will be on WACH Fox 57 and the Class 3A and 4A games are on WACH Fox 57.2 (TWC 1250). Across the state, the Class 3A, 4A and 5A games will be on WCIV 36.1 (MyTV Charleston) in Charleston, Asheville/Greenville on WMYA MyTV 40 and in Florence/Myrtle Beach on WWMB CW21."

Found here:
https://www.thestate.com/sports/high-school/prep-football/article222792850.html

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2018, 6:19 PM

Channel 5 on Spectrum. I watched for about 1 minute and got sick looking at that chicken at mid field and flipped the channel.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2018, 5:32 PM

Apparently, we won't be getting many of these top players because from what I hear, our recruiting is in the tank. This may not be true, but if it is then why? I hope that this is not true, but it is a legitimate cause for concern. Why are we not recruiting big-time offensive linemen? We apparently don't send that many of them to the NFL---at least from what I read. So who's to correct this? Could it be the coaches we pay millions per year??

Dec 7, 2018, 5:34 PM

I'm absolutely enthralled by HS football. Uh-huh.

I don't keep up much with your chickens' recruiting, but

Dec 7, 2018, 5:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Dang SC high school playoff television broadcast is an ]

my Tigers' are doing great. We are doing it on a national scale. We are also doing it on the field at the highest level. Too bad the local media seems to still support you losers.

Clemson’s 2019 recruiting class is currently ranked #3...

Dec 7, 2018, 6:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Dang SC high school playoff television broadcast is an ]

in the nation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, very happy- very, very proud.

Dec 7, 2018, 6:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Dang SC high school playoff television broadcast is an ]

Dude...you've got to stop! Your trolling skills are really terrible! Enjoy your 3 TD loss and go celebrate on FGF. Life is better when you hang with your friends. ????

Dec 7, 2018, 6:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Dang SC high school playoff television broadcast is an ]

Don’t worry we’ll just pick up more of those O310 state decommitments to fill all those holes lol ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Dec 7, 2018, 6:55 PM

As long as they understand we don't give out free tattoos and have call girls go to their dorm room like they were probably expecting at O 31 O st.

You have to have a good moral compass to come to CU.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't you need to take a knee due to a headache

Dec 7, 2018, 7:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Dang SC high school playoff television broadcast is an ]

or something?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson recruits nationwide

Dec 7, 2018, 8:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Dang SC high school playoff television broadcast is an ]

The gamecocks will get a lot more in state guys because of this.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: #3 in the country dumass**

Dec 7, 2018, 10:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Dang SC high school playoff television broadcast is an ]

nm

If SC was our recruiting backyard,

Dec 7, 2018, 5:43 PM

and not the US, we might be concerned.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

This isn’t going to hurt Clemson less than 50K will be

Dec 7, 2018, 6:10 PM

Watching the game, but their will be 30 million watching the Cotton Bowl.

Re: This isn’t going to hurt Clemson less than 50K will be

Dec 7, 2018, 6:54 PM

He’s an o31o State fan, his team is out so misery loves company. Harry Miller come on back to Dabo and be coached by the best ever!

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic