Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dan Mullen is the most
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Dan Mullen is the most

Oct 10, 2020, 11:42 PM

arrogant self absorbed a whole in college football. doesnt care about fans or students.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dan Mullen is the most

Oct 10, 2020, 11:47 PM

He wants a full stadium. I can get behind that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll keep saying the same thing all season

Oct 10, 2020, 11:50 PM

We should all be thankful we have CFB and any in-person attendance at all this year. We were a hair from having the season cancelled after the B1G and Pac 12 bowed out a few months ago.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To say A&M fans were UF’s problem

Oct 10, 2020, 11:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Dan Mullen is the most ]

Is asinine. Let’s call a spade a spade... Florida just ain’t that good.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ This. Mullen blaming the atm fans for his team's loss.

Oct 10, 2020, 11:54 PM

What a classless, arrogant prick. AGAIN, FLA is over rated because SEC.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

They just don't have a defense this year***

Oct 10, 2020, 11:57 PM

Okay.***

Oct 11, 2020, 12:06 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I wasn't disagreeing with you***

Oct 11, 2020, 12:09 AM

No prob.***

Oct 11, 2020, 12:16 AM

- H. L. Mencken

Oct 11, 2020, 12:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Dan Mullen is the most ]

Coach Mullin's whining after the game about the too many TAMU fans in the stands sounded pathetic. He said the big crowd definitely impacted the game. He said he was going to ask the Governor of FLorida to allow them to pack the Swamp next weekend.

Yep, Georgia had way more than 25% of stadium capacity last week and that is the SEC rule. And TAMU probably also allowed more than 25%, but it's silly to blame the loss on the TAMU fans.

Mostly Mullin was just pissed he lost a game he thought he would win. Bad karma.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They should just do like UGA does.

Oct 11, 2020, 12:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Dan Mullen is the most ]

Pack em in.
SEC SEC SEC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oct 10, 2020, 11:50 PM

and he says that while wearing his mask

Oct 10, 2020, 11:55 PM

Some observations that you all may or may not agree with. We just made it through our first nine weeks of school. While in the school building we are distanced and masked. We have not been able to document any person to person infections at school. We have, however, been able to trace person to person infection away from school. The infections have occurred at restaurants and parties. When our students are not distanced and wearing a mask, they get sick. My son caught it partying at a friend’s wedding. I would love to see a full stadium but believe that people will end up sick.

Oct 11, 2020, 12:01 AM

I agree with you. I just think it is stupid to make such a request while he is literally wearing a mask. It makes no sense. He is just crying about the Aggie crowd blaming that on his loss.

Oct 10, 2020, 11:59 PM

I’m sure the Florida AD and President along with the SEC commissioner were very enthused to have Mullen get out of his lane and put them in an awkward spot just because he is a sore loser and wanted to blame the crowd in a less than half full stadium for their loss.

Oct 11, 2020, 12:07 AM

all he cares about is a crowd. when people get sick and die he will bring in new people to replace them. Cares nothing about the repercussions or health care workers. Glad he lost. Hope he loss more.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2020, 12:10 AM

Agreed. So who do will pull for when he plays Cookie Monster next week?

For the record, I think Florida will score 70 on LSU’s “revamped” defense.

Oct 11, 2020, 12:13 AM

He gets it honest

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic