Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo will have all the ammo he needs for the Natty
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 927

Dabo will have all the ammo he needs for the Natty

Dec 29, 2019, 10:05 AM

Good ole ESecPN will do that job for him. Everyone will be quick to jump on the LSU bandwagon and little Ole Clemson can just fly under the radar until we pick six Burrow on the first play of the game!

Granted I have only watched a few LSU games this year and while I do think Burrows, Edwards Helaire and Justin Jefferson are tremendous players, I think it takes two sides of the ball to win. No offense to Coach O because I think he deserves a lot of credit, but we have CBV. And that has proven to be the great equalizer.

Sure would be nice to see BT take advantages of some of his field goal opportunities because their kicker York is one of the best in college football.

At the end of the day, just as in the game last night, experience is bound to play a factor. Even though it’s a home game for LSU, I firmly believe our Clemson Tigers can go 30-0!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo will have all the ammo he needs for the Natty

Dec 29, 2019, 10:25 AM

We just got pushed to the brink and will be playing a team that just won their game by 50. We're playing for the championship.

I don't think Dabo needs any ammo.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo will have all the ammo he needs for the Natty

Dec 29, 2019, 10:37 AM

Yep...He's strapped with 50 caliber belts like Jesse Ventura in Predator...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 927
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic