Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Love
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,170

Clemson Love

Nov 30, 2015, 5:10 AM

Herbstreet pointed something out interesting the other night in the oklahoma vs oklahoma st game and that is the fact that the oklahoma players are n sync with each other. He said that most championship teams are n sync and they love each other.

Dabo needs to really get the players to loving each other and believing in each other, I think that he has done this but this really needs to be accentuated!

Clemson players need to spend time getting to know each other and to love each other on a very deep emotional level and it will help them advance in the championship rounds. These next three rounds are the championship playoffs, it begins now. Clemson is in the playoffs Starting Saturday against UNC.

Dabo and The Clemson players need to take their love for each other to another level, obviously I don't mean they have to get romantic with each other but just love each other on a deep brotherly level. I saw the unity in Oklahoma players and that is what is driving them, there needs to be more emphasis on this with the Clemson team. If the players love each other and believe in each other and they are all best friends. Then it can really go a long way in taking them to the next level!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo should have player to player sit down

Nov 30, 2015, 5:19 AM

where they tell each other their fears and their hopes, i know this isn't probably thought about in the manly world of sports but the women's soccer team were so n sync with each other and they performed top notch and were incredible in their victories because all of those women loved each other and they knew how each other thought and felt and it creates even more power to your team. This is a serious factor that is often overlooked and oklahoma shows what they can accomplish by loving each other. Watch that game again if anyone can and look at the end of the game, the players are all celebrating together and they are so happy. If the players and staff can bring each other together emotionally then they can take it to a whole other level. It sounds ridiculous but its true.

Re: Dabo should have player to player sit down

Nov 30, 2015, 5:51 AM

Icky . You seem kind of icky .

Are you icky ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I feel icky just clicking that post. Wow.***

Nov 30, 2015, 8:09 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2015, 8:15 AM [ in reply to Dabo should have player to player sit down ]

> where they tell each other their fears and their
> hopes, i know this isn't probably thought about in
> the manly world of sports but the women's soccer team
> were so n sync with each other and they performed top
> notch and were incredible in their victories because
> all of those women loved each other and they knew how
> each other thought and felt and it creates even more
> power to your team. This is a serious factor that is
> often overlooked and oklahoma shows what they can
> accomplish by loving each other. Watch that game
> again if anyone can and look at the end of the game,
> the players are all celebrating together and they are
> so happy. If the players and staff can bring each
> other together emotionally then they can take it to a
> whole other level. It sounds ridiculous but its true.

can't be serious... but HA HA HA

I think everyone is being facetious, we are a close team

Nov 30, 2015, 8:20 AM

already, . ,

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2015, 10:12 AM [ in reply to Dabo should have player to player sit down ]

Hey McLuvin,
Just curious if all that luvin started this year for those Sooners or if they were luvin last year for the bowl game? Maybe they were hating last year huh? I bet they were hating Clemson by the end of that game!!

Re: Clemson Love

Nov 30, 2015, 7:49 AM

In 20 years on here this is prolly the worst post ever. Wow, really stupid post.

That you, Dr. Phil?***

Nov 30, 2015, 7:53 AM

Nov 30, 2015, 8:13 AM

I do think that Dabo talks to his players every day. I think all of the coaches talk to them and that they know where they are right now and what it means. It is very apparent that this team and the coaches are very close.

Please stop taking ecstasy.***

Nov 30, 2015, 9:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How deep does the love need to be?

Nov 30, 2015, 10:17 AM

what, 6, maybe 7 inches?

Nov 30, 2015, 10:23 AM

What's up with all the smart asz comments??

OMG you should totally start a motivational bonding business

Nov 30, 2015, 10:32 AM

I mean, you've just unlocked the secret. I've been thinking and pondering what is missing about this team and you just HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD! I don't think they are on a deep emotional level yet but can get there. I'd be playing romance novels on tape throughout the WEZ, get the boys to scratching each other's backs, and implement IMMEDIATE random acts of deep brotherly level type stuff.

The n sync reference was tight, keep up the good work. You should pitch the idea to Dabo and see if he wants to catch it. If not, maybe Don Munson will do the catching.

team used to have fisting sessions but then

Nov 30, 2015, 10:35 AM

Dandy Don got moved to the booth to call the games.

I mean fist-bump sessions.

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,170
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic