Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo needs to better recruit...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,736

Dabo needs to better recruit...

Jan 7, 2018, 9:11 PM

The players on campus. Dabo used to be able to convince these guys to stay. Every kid has different situations, but the two that have announced, three of you count Hearn, may not even get drafted. You would think a persuasive guy like Dabo could help these kids see reason.

With that being said, I wish the guys leaving luck. I hope they prove me wrong, much like Martavis Bryant did.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo needs to better recruit...

Jan 7, 2018, 9:21 PM

This can't be a serious well though out post. Take a deep breath and let Dabo handle the situation. He's done a pretty good job for the last decade.

Jan 7, 2018, 9:22 PM

Has it ever occurred to you that deep down he may need the space for signees. I’m not saying he convinced them to leave or anything. I honestly don’t think ray ray will be missed.

These guys see dollar signs. They also see better situations for thier family. If it were me it would be hard to stay.

Message was edited by: Surveyingtiger

Jan 7, 2018, 9:25 PM

Space for signees? We have a small class and you never want to lose experienced starters. If we want to make space for singees maybe we get rid of some of these legacy players.

Jan 7, 2018, 9:31 PM

Clawing you about as dumb as it gets

Jan 7, 2018, 9:32 PM

We????? Lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2018, 9:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo needs to better recruit... ]

He have a small class because we don’t have the scholarships. Come on man, it’s not that hard to understand. Legacy players are good for buisness. It keeps the older big $$$ donors happy.

Sometimes you have to make decisions based on $$$$ and that’s a two way street.

Jan 7, 2018, 9:44 PM

This guy Is seriously inferring that Dabo may advise these kids to leave early to make space for new enrollees, but I am the dumb one.

Also, my trust in Dabo is to do the right thing and that would not be to poorly advise a kid to make space on the roster.

I understand losing the Ferrells, Wilkins, and even the Bryants. However McCloud was set on staying and the kid has everything to gain by coming back. I truely hate it for the kid, because he’s hurting himself.

Has he signed with an agent?***

Jan 7, 2018, 9:46 PM

Sigh...

Jan 7, 2018, 9:35 PM

Kinda scary that you're trying to be serious. Seriously.

Jan 8, 2018, 7:46 AM

maybe he sees what's coming in behind them and is looking out for the team and people who want to be a part of it? Something to consider.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only one that I’d rather have stay is Hearn

Jan 8, 2018, 7:53 AM

Or any OL that might leave.
Deon will be missed but we have so many guys that are ready to play behind him that I think we will be fine. And yes Deon is probably 95% a lock to leave.
Van is good and we always could use depth but we have some guys that are ready to start behind him.
Just start envisioning that kids will only be here for 3 years from here on. Senior year is merely a bonus.

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,736
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic