Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo nails it again...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,736

Dabo nails it again...

Sep 4, 2020, 1:19 AM

If the big 10 wants to be in the running for the cfp, then they should be required to finish at least 10 games, be ready for conference championships and playoffs inline with timing of the 3 conferences. The other conferences, especially the ACC, were leaders in keeping college football alive. No special delays for the big 10.

Playoffs normally start, what, end of the year? Let's go!

Screw the pac 12. Hopefully they learn a lesson on how NOT to handle things.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo nails it again...

Sep 4, 2020, 7:08 AM

The pac 12 is working to influence them right now, the big 10 needs to choose their allies carefully.

Those 2 conferences have always been allies for 2 reasons only

Sep 4, 2020, 7:18 AM

They want to keep a Rose Bowl monopoly and they think their long time Notre Dame rivals in Michigan and USC put them on another level.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo nails it again...

Sep 4, 2020, 9:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo nails it again... ]

It's better to choose your enemies wisely, because they will define you and be with you longer than your friends.

THIS ^^^^^

Sep 4, 2020, 6:36 PM

sage

null

Stanford coach's reaction to Dabo

Sep 4, 2020, 8:51 AM

An excerpt from the latest on the Pac12 and B10 from Stanford's head coach David Shaw.
"It has to be factored in that these two conferences in particular are major conferences and always deserve an opportunity to win a national championship when they play," Shaw said. "We've all bought in to the CFP. If by the end of the winter, if there's someone who has merit, they deserve recognition."

My reaction to that, among other things, is this is just another example of the Pac12 and B10 trying to dictate to the rest of college football. Newsflash for you, David. College football is a fall sport. The ACC, SEC, and B12 are ready to go when we are supposed to play. Your non-participation is a "you" problem, not an "us" problem.

Bless their little hearts***

Sep 4, 2020, 9:38 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was that in reply to Dabo?

Sep 4, 2020, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Stanford coach's reaction to Dabo ]

Either way, I agree with you. If the big 10 and pac 12 can finish a full season and be ready for playoffs by the end of December, then go for it. But no delays waiting on them. And to Mr. Shaw, let's be honest, the pac 12 isn't a player in the cfp arena anyway.

Karen must be menstruating.

Sep 4, 2020, 4:22 PM

Karen, aka Bloodbekeller, has literally gone through every post which she hadn't previously TDed, and proceeded to do so. At least 10-15 posts - she literally TDs one of mine, then arbitrarily TUs someone else just so she can continue TDing as many of my posts as she can find.

Honestly, KarenbeKeller, what do you feel like you're achieving? Seriously, what kind of emotionally unstable woman would find pleasure in this behavior every day of her life? Again I ask, what's wrong with you?

Re: Karen must be menstruating.

Sep 5, 2020, 9:48 AM

Not sure "literally" and "arbitrarily" mean what you think.

But hey, ST, if your page tells you all the posters who TD you, you've got something good going on.

You'll notice I didn't.

Re: Karen must be menstruating.

Sep 5, 2020, 11:29 AM

It’s “following” means responding when it engages. You’ll notice the reverse doesn’t exist. “Literally,” yup, this must be like the 100th time asserting the same pathetic drivel and “arbitrarily” means I just TU’d you again, with purpose. Smh.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Stanford coach's reaction to Dabo

Sep 5, 2020, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Stanford coach's reaction to Dabo ]

"End of winter"?

Since winter doesn't end in WA until the middle of April, why don't those guys just play a Rose Bowl on May 1 to crown the B league champion?

Since most pro prospects will be opting out of a spring season, it really will be a B league.

I think the Big Ten thought they were going to be leaders

Sep 5, 2020, 10:02 AM

in shutting CFB down. It seemed to me like they wanted to be the first to pull the trigger and assumed everyone else would follow suit.

That's EXACTLY what they thought, and when the SEC commish

Sep 5, 2020, 1:01 PM

asked about "new" the info they based their decision off of, they went silent...Tells you all you need to know

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,736
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic