Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo is a genius.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,157

Dabo is a genius.....

Sep 20, 2016, 8:35 PM

Think about this. Dabo knew how the team was responding to all the hype in the preseason and decided to make a statement to them. He saw that they were walking around as though they have already accomplished the goals for this year, namely ACC and National Champions, but in reality haven't yet done anything required to meet those goals.

With that being the case, he knew that he could do just enough to win at Auburn and then beat Troy and SC State at home. In doing this he was able to play every player on the roster giving them all valuable experience while keeping the margin of victory close. Now he can use the tried and true method of convincing them that they get no respect. Daboisms will be plentiful coming up for GT and UL and this team will respond just as they did last year for ND and then FSU.

Sit back and behold, this will be a sight for your sore eyes in the next two weeks as this team takes command of the college football world. Mark it down, these first 3 games will be remembered as the setting for Dabo Swinney's Genius to be revealed for all the world to see.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo is a genius.....

Sep 20, 2016, 8:38 PM

I'm sure he planned out those dropped passes too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2016, 8:51 PM

Yea I was about to say if Mike Williams hangs on to 2 of his 3 TD drops the Auburn game isn't even close and I simply think we over looked Troy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he's right.

Sep 20, 2016, 9:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo is a genius..... ]

Since the end of the AU game I've made a statement several times addressing this very issue. I said our guys' head were filled with all the Heisman and a easy path to the playoff talk from watching 9 months of media BS.

If Dabo felt as did I then it's pretty obvious he knew many miscues would happen. What do you think having a head filled with press clippings does to a group of boys?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow Ray Ray drops the Return?

Sep 20, 2016, 8:46 PM

No I think it is coaching em up and getting rid of the Toppidd stuff!! We got our Mulligans so lets go play Clemson Football!! Go Tigers!!

Sep 20, 2016, 8:51 PM

Yes, yes he is

You are spot on about the genius part

Sep 20, 2016, 9:01 PM

but that is some really weird chit you are huffing

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Sep 20, 2016, 9:37 PM

Love it!!!

Dabo is the MAN!

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2016, 1:31 AM

Some people wrote this off and laugh at it, nor this to some degree I don't think we were dropping passes on purpose... I would t say that but I do think they negative body language we got from Deshaun and Gallman could be due to being upset the coaches are holding our offense back intentionally and they know what they are capable of and I know Deshaun wants those numbers too. Just a thought

Sep 21, 2016, 1:31 AM

In other news typing on an iPhone and holding coffee is no good for spelling lol

I really think he is, for this reason:

Sep 21, 2016, 7:34 AM

All the pundits were talking about "What's wrong with Clemson?", almost nonstop. Then Dabo makes his "unrehearsed" comments about Kaperprick, and suddenly the team is off the hook, no one is talking about them anymore, all the conversation is about what Dabo said about something totally unrelated to the team. Took all the pressure off, and Saturday's 59-0 performance was the result. Brilliant!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,157
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic