Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Back to Work: Monday Practice Observations of the "Win" Drill
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

New Story: Back to Work: Monday Practice Observations of the "Win" Drill

Apr 6, 2015, 5:44 PM

Back to Work: Monday Practice Observations of the "Win" Drill

The Clemson football team practiced for the first time since last Wednesday, undergoing a physical session under cloudy skies and in front of a bevy of visitors Monday afternoon.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Scott must've put in some work returning punts

Apr 6, 2015, 5:54 PM

I recall him not looking all that comfortable back the one or two times he attempted a punt return last season. Hopefully we don't need him returning punts anyways. Can't afford him getting hurt on a return

Id rather have Scott back there than the players they said

Apr 7, 2015, 8:36 AM

Were returning kicks last week. It was reported last week that Ryan Carter and Green were returning kicks and i commented on how i was displeased with the choice of players. I know im not a coach but Carter doesn't have the speed to return kicks and neither does Green, as it was very obvious at times last year. I understand the coaches don't want to risk injury on KR and PR but imo, we need to try and score any chance we get. Green and Carter wont be the guys to do that. My preference on who should be KR and PR would be Scott, Hopper and Cain or Ray Ray once they get on campus. I know Humphries returned a PR last year but other than that, it seems like its been an eternity since we ran one to the house. Just seems like we haven't put much of an emphasis on that since the Spiller and Watkins era.

Dabo has all but said Ray Ray will return kicks

Apr 6, 2015, 8:29 PM

And thats a pretty good indication of the skill set this guy has seeing as how hes not even on campus yet.

the only other true freshman he's been that High on are Sammy, DeShaun Watson, and M Alexander (pre injury )

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: Dabo has all but said Ray Ray will return kicks

Apr 6, 2015, 9:44 PM

RR3 will definitely get a look this year in the slot and as a returner. He will be way too talented to to keep off the field. Put Cain in that same category as well. He will mature into a Watkins prototype, just not quite as quickly as Sammy burst onto the scene.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo has all but said Ray Ray will return kicks

Apr 7, 2015, 10:18 AM [ in reply to Dabo has all but said Ray Ray will return kicks ]

I think PR has to be tough, I like A.Scott for that job, he is tough and quick and good hands.

I thought Watkins had problems fielding punts and was happy when they put Humphries back there. The he had 2 fumbles in the 2013 SC game!!! :-{

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic